Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another "I hate being female" thread... (squicky-ish)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Mishi View Post
    Two cycles later, we had a bit of a surprise who is due in early July.
    Wait, you're pregnant??!?!?!
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Apparently I have an older (miscarried) sibling. He was old enough that they know he would have been a brother.
      My mom was born when her mother was 40, youngest of 5. If there hadn't been a miscarriage there would have been a 6th child, a brother. IIRC he even went full term but was stillborn.

Comment

I think my sister had a miscarried twin, but I'm not sure.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

My wife and I have been in a similar situation. We missed her "good days" in January because of just general business and stress in life, we missed them in February because we both got sick and we missed them this month again due to health related issues.

At this point, we're starting to accept that we may or may not have any biological children. She's 30 and I'm 31 so we a bit past prime age but what we do know is that her cycles are relatively consistent and as far as we know we are biologically capable of conceiving, it's just a matter of getting to that point.

I'm trying not to stress out too much over it because I know it only makes things worse but it can be...frustrating. Especially when most other couples you know are on to baby no. 2 or 3 by now.
          "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Hmm... when the husband and I were trying for it during my 'ripe period' nothing happened and the red tide came and went. Afterwards we just chilled and were active about once every other day or two. This was when he recently returned from deployment and making up for lost time *blush* I guess then we got lucky.

Don't feel rushed about trying so hard, also check with your doctors and dentist to make sure your bodies are in good shape if your insurance allows it. Also, I have heard the semen can last up to two days inside of you. I don't know if this is true or not. Good luck kia *hugs* don't wear yourselves out

Ps: if this is too squick/not appropriate, pls tell me (or hit me with a salmon) and I will edit.
            Last edited by Caffienated_Caramel; 03-28-2013, 05:30 AM. Reason: in case i said something i shouldn't have.

Comment

Working...
            X