This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Silent-Hunter View Post
    What about debit cards? I have a card, but it's debit. Do they get charged fees for those too?
    Yes, usually. It's a lower fee IIRC, though I seem to recall some efforts by the banks to make up for falling credit card fees by charging higher debit card fees.
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Sandiercy View Post
      SCs never ever read signs unless it contains the words Free, Sale, Discount, or % off and when they read those signs, they only read the part that says that they are right.
      Exactly what I was thinking!! I get the sign reading problems at my store all the time
      Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter.

Comment

Indeed. The problem of aliteracy is one that has spread far and wide ~_~ (it's when you CAN read, but choose not to)...
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Personally, I love your store. I do ALL the family grocery shopping there. However, while I understand that you are the minority (as in, pretty much everywhere, even McDonalds, takes credit now), that doesn't give SC the right to get pissed off cause they didn't read the signs! It's all over the place.

And really -- if you have a bank account (and if you have a credit card, you probably have a bank account), you pretty much automatically get a debit card. Just use that!

Awesome for ALC for standing up and not backing down though.

Comment

Working...
          X