This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth blas View Post
    Some people could be jerks and say "Tough shit, she didn't need to be pregnant" .
    If no women get pregnant, humanity becomes extinct. She has as much right to have children as any other woman - and it sounds like she went about it responsibly.
    Seshat's self-help guide:
    1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
    2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
    3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
    4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

I've heard people being real jerks and saying women shouldn't get pregnant if they are that worried of their appearance and whatnot. Well, it's something men don't have to go through. Honestly, there is still too much pressure on women to look good. Women deserve to feel beautiful, like I said before. Anything that helps them feel as normal as possible in an uncomfortable situation like later in pregnancy with a large baby would be ideal, like affordable custom clothes.

It's not like she didn't plan it or was going about it like a teen mom. I have all the respect for that girl in the world. I love my friend, she's such a doll.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
      X