Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...And my friends and I got in trouble for bouncing a ball couple of times at one of our nearby stores. WTF?

If you have your receipt with the cashier's number, you might consider calling 1 800 Walmart on the cashier and manager. My friend did once and the offending manager called to apologize for his behavior. Might be worth a shot.

Comment

As I live in the same city as you, I know which Walshart you're talking about :s It's sadly close to kiddos preschool, so we tend to wander around while we wait for her to get out.

That location has gone considerably downhill recently. Sad too, as it's a much shopping area what with the Costco and such around.

and btw: If we could make it to Con this year, Kiddo would be going as Ramona from Doctor Who.. as she has a pink trench coat and a pink and white scarf

Comment

Yep I know the Walmart you're talking about. I've only been in that one once. I usually go to the new one since it's only a hop skip away. I was out to Walmart myself on Sunday, but to the one by Home Depot. I wish I was going to the con this weekend. My friend's daughter is and I'm making her costume. Working on finishing most of it today. Gonna be awesome!! She's going as Link from Zelda.

Comment

Quoth patiokitty View Post
          I love it when kids dress up for cons Heck, I love it when kids dress up at the best of times. For ages my son would run around in his Musketeer outfit, even after he technically grew out of it LOL
          Lol she's no little kid, she's 16 and about 5'8", my height. She's a hella awesome kid.

Comment

Oh nice. My friends are usually the ones with multiple costume changes at con :P

Comment

I wish my morals and my paycheck would match up so I could stop shopping at Walmart, myself, but I totally understand where you are coming from about it.

Comment

Working...
              X