• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctor who funnies

buahahaha.
    (no spoilers, just funny stuff I found)

just something funny I found on Facebook:

How did you know we were Doctor Who fans?

Doctor & DC comics

Silence Prank!
    That one sounds pretty awesome actually.
    Last edited by PepperElf; 04-23-2013, 05:49 PM.

Those were great!

I'd definitely be the person in the first one, and thankfully nobody I would be likely to be unconscious around is a Doctor Who fan, so I don't have to worry about experiencing the third one.
    my favourite author is neil gaiman. - me
    it is? I don't like potatoes much. - the chatbot I was talking to

Comment

Re: the third one--

I dunno if anyone else noticed, but today is April 23, "Impossible Astronaut Day." A lot of Whovians went around with tally-marks on their arms today. (Twitter has been flooded with pictures of people doing it.)
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

ah. i haven't done that. no point really since i wasn't going out except to walk the dog.
        (and my BF wouldn't have gotten the joke)

Comment

I did tally marks at work. Sadly, I haven't run across any Whovians, or even anyone curious enough to ask what they were so I could say, "no idea, just found them this way a few hours ago..."

I did post pics on Facebook and Tumblr and got a few laughs, to which I replied with a confused and frightened tone. Most of the people I have friended probably had no clue what was going on though.

Last Halloween I went as the Tenth Doctor. This year I think I will be a Weeping Angel. One friend has threatened to stare at me the entire time so I can't move. He's REALLY good at not blinking, too.

Comment

I was wondering why Phillip DeFranco on YouTube had tally marks all up and down his arms during his video.
            I actually commented and asked why since you're supposed to kill the Silence on sight now.

Comment

Working...
            X