Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Wrong With Les Miserables In 6 Minutes Or Less (LINK CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Wrong With Les Miserables In 6 Minutes Or Less (LINK CONTAINS SPOILERS)

SPOILERS to the story in the vid. I mean I'm pretty sure most people know what happened but in that off-chance that someone here hasn't ever seen it or read the book, there's spoilers in this video. So you've been warned.

Oh and be prepare to laugh. I loved the musical & movie but, this was funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KETiiptWKM

[spoiler]I looked up the part about the "June Rebellion". Yep just 2 days. Although according to wiki, the reason why Victor Hugo wrote about it was ... because he was there. He went out to investigate the gunfire and ended up stuck in the barricades. [/spoiler]
    This wiki link is a spoiler too!
    Last edited by PepperElf; 04-24-2013, 07:39 PM.

I loved this one

He also does them for a number of films including Harry potter, Avatar and what-have-you.

I'm waiting for him to do Johnny English

ETA: Just because I like torturing people, here's Twilight.
    Last edited by fireheart; 04-25-2013, 03:28 AM.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

My fav one was the one he did on The Room. Yes the "You're tearing me apart, Lisa!" movie.

Oh and interesting Les Mis side comment... I seriously must rent the 25th Anniversary version now. First off, I rather like Samantha Bark's version of Éponine, but... apparently Enjolras was played by Ramin Karimloo... aka the 25th anniversary Phantom/Erik.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
        Oh and interesting Les Mis side comment... I seriously must rent the 25th Anniversary version now. First off, I rather like Samantha Bark's version of Éponine, but... apparently Enjolras was played by Ramin Karimloo... aka the 25th anniversary Phantom/Erik.
        I now just want a copy.

As far as the Johnny English one goes, I ended up commenting to my boyfriend the other night "I wonder if they'll do this" at one point where there was a MASSIVE F@#$ing plot hole. (short version: Natalie Imbruglia's character claims that she's linked to Interpol and has been keeping tabs on the enemy. Then when the titular character is disgraced and she comes in to get him (in one of my favourite scenes) she says that the case has been reassigned to her. So HOW THE FUCK DOES SHE GET "REASSIGNED" TO A CASE THAT SHE'S ASSIGNED TO ALREADY?! )

As far as the second Johnny English movie goes, I LOVED the post-credits sequence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhyEan7gfjo (SFW, musical geeks like me will love it )
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
        X