This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Cream

Sitting at work today and my accountant decided to show me a letter from a potential customer of his. Just to note, this accountant is middle eastern and his name is NOT cream.

The letter starts:

Mr Cream,

Blah blah blah, Accountants must know everything in the whole world, they are so smart, they must have all the information. They must work for FREE. Blah blah blah. and on and on for 3 pages of handwritten (very poorly written at that) notes along the same line.

Now we come to the end of this letter. Blah blah blah, Thank you for taking the time to read this letter, hopefully you could read my spelling. Please send me a full written letter addressing each and every question I have and that you will do it for free.

At this point, the accountant and I are

By the way, the name Mr Cream has not been changed in any way.
    "Employees can make or break any business, so treat them with respect. Job satisfaction has little to do with money. Discover what it has to do with and make sure they get it."

If Accountants are so smart... why the heck would they give it away for free? Does he assume you guys sit up on mountaintops dispensing wisdom to all who ask?
    Tell a man there are 300 Billion stars in the universe and he’ll believe you.
    Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he’ll have to touch to be sure.
    -Unknown Author

Comment

Quoth Opalin View Post
      If Accountants are so smart... why the heck would they give it away for free? Does he assume you guys sit up on mountaintops dispensing wisdom to all who ask?
      Are you really the head of the Kwik-e-mart?
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Accountant:

Mr X, I will be glad to address all of your questions for free. After all, they require but one, simple response which covers all of the bases: "No." Good day.
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
          Are you really the head of the Kwik-e-mart?
          Really?

You?
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
            Really?

You?
            Yay, someone else got my obscure rant!
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
              Yay, someone else got my obscure rant!
              Thank you come again!.
              But
              Thank you come again!.

...aww Apu, no need to apoligise....
              How ever do they manage to breathe for themselves without having to call tech support? - Argabarga

Comment

Working...
              X