This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth tSubh Dearg View Post
    Thanks Smileyeagle, wish I had known that when I still worked there, it would have come in useful.

Fun fact: the Big Ben vibe was originally called the Warrior. They changed its name to sound friendlier. It was as big and as thick as my forearm, there was nothing "friendly" about it!
    Was it made out of rubber and shaped like a fist?
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

And they say the internet is not educational.

Also, I really need to get out more....
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
        Was it made out of rubber and shaped like a fist?
        You jest, but I have seen that dildo! That would have been too "hardcore" for our shop, it was just a massive, veiny phallus.

Another amusing story from the same shop was the old man, who was 70 if he was a day, asking me did we have a vibrator that "doesn't sound like a combine harvester?" As he didn't want to disturb his neighbours!

This happened on my first day, so I definitely blushed involuntarily before showing him over to the coworker in the vibrator section.

Comment

...So there I was in the sub shop this afternoon picking up some dinner, and while perusing the menu, wherein all the subs have cutesy "Italian" names like the John Gotti, I came across one named "The Big Johnson" and I thought of this thread....

BTW, the John Gotti was delicious!
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
          X