X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Show : Misfits of Science

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/...&fr=moz35&tt=b

The pilot episode. Around minute 56 is the sole reason Johnny B Good is one of my favorite songs of all time.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Nearly three decades later and I still remember the intro music...o_O Loved that show

Is it just me, or was this the debut of an unknown called Courteney Cox?
    Last edited by EricKei; 04-30-2013, 01:54 AM.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

You know I don't know. I just loved the series, and was sad it was cancelled. It rocked.

Courteney Cox played one of my favorite characters, I just don't know if it was her debut or not...
      Last edited by Mytical; 04-30-2013, 03:32 AM.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

heh i remember that one.

heh. always funny to go back to old shows and watch them again... comparing my memories of them with the originals

Comment

Thanks Myt. Loved that show, did not remember Courteney Cox in it though. To make up for my sad memory:

As the World Turns, 1984, 1 ep. "Bunny" and

Code Name: Foxfire – Slay It Again, Sam 1985 1 ep. Flight Attendant (uncredited) [IMDB]

Comment

It's because she doesn't really look she does now. Drastic change.

Comment

Working...
            X