Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

But I'm friends with a VIP host (language)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth sms001 View Post
    But I just cannot let go of the whole Marvin the Martian thing. wtf? indeed!
    Only thing I can think of there is that she wanted to complain that she wanted to blow up whatever was obstructing her view of Venus but was too damned drunk to remember what it was exactly that was obstructing.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!
      Seshat's self-help guide:
      1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
      2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
      3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
      4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
        There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!
        OH GOD!

I read that in his voice!
        My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
        It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
          Only thing I can think of there is that she wanted to complain that she wanted to blow up whatever was obstructing her view of Venus but was too damned drunk to remember what it was exactly that was obstructing.
          It took me a minute, but I think it was because she was VERY, VERY ANGRY!

(pant pant pant)

...VERY ANGRY INDEED!

Now return the Illudium Q-36 explosive space modulator.

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
            But I just cannot let go of the whole Marvin the Martian thing. wtf? indeed!
            I thought she was referring to the teleporter Marvin used in several cartoons to get places instantly. Should have told her Duck Dodgers was using it.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
            X