Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 very bizarre concierge services (possibly NSFW)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 very bizarre concierge services (possibly NSFW)

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/travel...-1226647113260

So this is a list of the top 10 most bizarre services that hotels can offer. Among them is a romance consultant, a man to rub sunscreen/tanning lotion all over you, a proposal consultant and even a pet one-complete with doggy bathrobes.

Some of these sound interesting...
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

My friend does concierge medicine, which was a new idea to me. She travels all over the country doing a special kind of ultrasound scan. She says if people have the money, they can get almost any kind of personal service.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

the romance concierge sounds sweet really. pretty much it just sounds like some of the amenities they might normally toss in with a bridal suite - flower petals, music etc.

actually the sex butler sounds like the same thing - just instead of flowers and music, they put condoms and later check-out times in the room.

Kinda reminds me of Japan - they have hotels with hourly rates for quickies (or for prostitutes to work)

the pet one... hehe. i've heard of places like this. my BF told me about one pet hotel that has terraces for the pets and TVs set to the Animal Network etc.

Comment

Working...
      X