This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth kansasgal View Post
    First time I have ever had a decent explanation from a KU grad as to what it was...it is clear that you were an exceptional scholar! (Either that or a frat boy who had to learn it during hell week..)
    Actually, I dropped out
    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Quoth Nurian View Post
      Actually, I dropped out
      I.e., started getting a real education.
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
        I.e., started getting a real education.
        Yeah, that being "The world sucks."

I'm going back to school but not KU. Too big.
        I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

And considering what college goes for, and the uncertainty that the degree will even get you a job at the "traditional" age for students... it can in some ways be more sensical to get a job and then go get the degree when you can afford it, and when you know you can actually use it at work.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
            And considering what college goes for, and the uncertainty that the degree will even get you a job at the "traditional" age for students... it can in some ways be more sensical to get a job and then go get the degree when you can afford it, and when you know you can actually use it at work.
            This is why I haven't got my Bachelor's yet. I wanted to get some practical, real-world experience within my field (and thus, out of retail). It was a pain as it was to get my Associate's.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Nurian View Post
              Yeah, that being "The world sucks."

I'm going back to school but not KU. Too big.
              Big schools can be harder. I went to a Community College for my lower levels and am glad I did as I would have been lost at K-State. But it proves that you're an exceptional scholar because you knew what Rock Chalk meant...

Good luck with going back. And I agree that sometimes it helps to wait because you then will know what you want.
              Remember, stressed spelled backwards is desserts.

Comment

Working...
              X