This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A trilogy of dreams..

that would make for one heck of a series of movies!

Even had a 'narrator' type of thing in my head. Funny thing was, until the last dream..I wasn't even in the movies. Like I was watching the movies or something.

Anyhow the first dream started with the narrator which will be in Italics.

In 2121 humans had fled the Earth because of a zombie outbreak. Twenty years later the zombies had all been destroyed from hunger. Man returned home, had they known the true danger, they would have never came back to Earth

The basic gist of the dream is that the zombie virus has mutated. It became something like a zombie + Overdrive movie. Vehicles had contacted and stored the virus, and had come 'alive' (well technically undead). Of course since mankind did not know if ALL the zombies had parished, the first people sent back were military. Now the cars had been dormant (with no need to actually feed for any reason), but were rusted out 'junkers' which of course the humans ignored. The interesting thing is, whenever the vehicles fed on humans..it would repair itself. When they finally catch on that the vehicles are undead...they finally find a way to stop them (which the dream was fuzzy about but I would guess a modified EMP).

So I woke up, thought that was weird, and turned over and went back to sleep.

In 2121 mankind had fled Earth due to a zombie virus outbreak. Twenty years later, they had returned, and the virus had mutated, but they had managed to defeat it. Thinking they had finally won back their planet they once again began to settle back on earth. In their worst fears they had never dreamed that not only had the virus survived..it had mutated yet once again..

This time, the virus had only survived in diamonds. It had altered them so they multiplied when they come into a specific angle of light. The virus couldn't bring the diamonds to 'undead' status' but when people got them, it could infect the people. It was a little patient this time, however, growing smarter..and waited until it thought it had infected enough people to once again turn those people into zombies. Once again the zombies were stopped (again the dream didn't say how) and the virus defeated...or so everybody though (Really..the first time a bad guy comes back..great..then you make sure he stays dead lol. My mind..she is weird sometimes.. anyhow..it was not over yet.

Earth had once again been abandoned by humans, after several different outbreaks of a virus. Only the foolish or desperate went there anymore.

This time I was the 'foolish or desperate' person coming to Earth. Sort of like an Indiana Jones type person. Somebody who (though they were not the main characters in either of the other two) had survived the last couple of outbreaks. So I thought I knew what to avoid. Only this time the virus had a full blown intelligence. It could even take over any infected person. The 'infection' this time was like a chain reaction. Started with an insect, that was eaten by a frog, which was swallowed by a snake...but it could not handle direct sunlight becoming dormant in light. So, it had to wait until night (etc..something like Pitch Black I guess). It was intelligent however, and had somehow manipulated the weather to form large clouds over the area..so the whole dream I was dodging things, people, animals..the whole nine yards..never did get to see how this one was defeated..so maybe in the dream it finally 'won'. *laughs*
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

I like the idea of zombified cars for some reason

Try making a story outline of these and see where they progress.
    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Zombie cars is an excellent concept - I've always loved "Maximum Overdrive" and wish they'd taken it to another level
      The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
      X