This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poison Gas in a Hotel

This story is about carbon monoxide poisoning.

Skarredmind's thread was about an evacuation for CO in the air.

If the fire department says that a building is not safe to enter, don't go back in.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Yeah. Everyone usually has a fire extinguisher - or should. But people still forget to consider Carbon Monoxide Detectors.

Ours is in the bedroom. If this was a larger place, or a house, we'd probably have more, but at least having one can do a lot of good - more good than having none at least.

Comment

I wish I knew what I have in this apartment. I see sprinklers everywhere and detectors everywhere but I don't know if they are duel or not.

Comment

The dual ones specifically say so on the unit IIRC. If you only have a smoke detector you can install your own CO dector pretty easily; the one we have just plugs into an outlet.

Comment

I'm not tall enough to see them. Going to have to find a small step ladder or something.

Comment

I hav 4 smoke and CO2 monitors in the house

a pair upstairs where my computer/"office" is
            a pair in the stairwell leading upstairs
            a pair in the bedroom
            a pair down n the basement near the water heater/furnace/washer-dryer

The three in the upper part of the house all are near the heat registers. also have a fire extingusher near where my GF sits.
            I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
            -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Working...
            X