This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honest opinions requested.

So I am sitting here in agony because of my legs, unable to rest..and had one of my crazy ideas. This one for a reality tv show. I want HONEST opinions please. Even if you think it is brutal or might hurt my feelings.

The idea is called "The MasterMind"

The only 'physical' challenges would be running to get to the next clue to solve a puzzle. Every clue would be in poem form and symbolic.

The 'Mastermind' is the host of the show, and his/her face is NEVER shown. Always in the shadows, and always in a wheelchair. At least ONE of the contestants is a saboteur and this is revealed at the beginning of the contest (just not WHO). Worse there might be MORE then one (this is also mentioned).

Each day's winner gets to eliminate any ONE contestant of their choice. No votes (etc). However, another contestant is eliminated (the day's winner being immune) by the people watching the show.

Each night before the challenge, the saboteur (show in shadow of course) will be seen changing something that points the way (there will always be a 'pointer'). However, this is revealed after 5 minutes (so all the team loses is 5 minutes in the challenge plus however far they have traveled in the wrong direction).

If the saboteur(s) is eliminated, great, if not even better. AND each time the people WATCHING manages to eliminate a saboteur the jackpot increases!

If the saboteur wins the show, they keep all the money, plus what they were offered to be the saboteur. If they are eliminated, another contestant is approached and given an offer to sabotage for money...

So..what do you think?
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

I believe the UK already had a show like this. But hey sounds like it would fly here.

Comment

Dang it. My brilliant ideas seem to come a day late and a dollar short *laughs*
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Sounds kind of like "The Mole."

Comment

Quoth Barracuda View Post
          Sounds kind of like "The Mole."
          There's some elements in there that sound like it.

Except that the mole gets revealed after 10-11 episodes.

(sidenote: Australia is doing a new version of The Mole this year yay! Except no Grant Bowler )
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I like it. It sounds like a cross between The Mole and this new show on SyFy called 'Exit'.
            "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Working...
            X