This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Get Zesty

So..Kraft has some new commercials for their Zesty Italian dressing. It's been causing a stir and people aren't happy about it. But Kraft doesn't care about what those people think as it's apparent on their Facebook and Twitter that more people love than hate them.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/225...e-million-moms

And here are the on air commercials, just in case you haven't seen them yet.

http://www.youtube.com/user/KraftDressing

And yes, I do like beefcake with my salad, why do you ask? Don't judge me!
    Random conversation:
    Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
    DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

My he is scenic

He can make a salad for me anytime!
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

helllooooooo daymn
      In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
      She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

I....I see nothing wrong with that commercial...nothing at all.
        Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

I'm suddenly revising my opinions about television chefs...
          "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

*In hypnotized voice* Must buy Kraft Zesty Italian dressing. The abs demand it. *drool*

Now if only more companies would use such eye-candy in their commercials.
            my favourite author is neil gaiman. - me
            it is? I don't like potatoes much. - the chatbot I was talking to

Comment

They way they're over doing the attempt at sexyness while being totaly obvious is funny to me.
              ......../\
              ....../__\
              ..../\...../\
              ../__\../__\

Comment

No complaints here!
                Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

I laugh at the one where his shirt burns off every time I see it. It's like the Old Spice Guy; so ridiculously over-the-top it's funny.

I bet the same people who are upset by these commercials have no problem seeing sexy bikini women in other commercials.
                  https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                    I bet the same people who are upset by these commercials have no problem seeing sexy bikini women in other commercials.
                    I wouldn't doubt it. So why can't the rest of us have eye candy too?
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                      I laugh at the one where his shirt burns off every time I see it. It's like the Old Spice Guy; so ridiculously over-the-top it's funny.

ROFL. That's what I was thinking - it's like the old spice man - he even opened with "Ladies" vs "Hello Ladies" but it was enough to make me think of it. I wonder if it's the same company that did his adverts?

i wonder if the people who complained are the same who hate herbal essence hairgasms.

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                        I wouldn't doubt it. So why can't the rest of us have eye candy too?
                        it is those "One Million Moms" assbags. They hate all kinds of ridiculous things. Their Fb page is slightly amusing, and highly aggravating.

Comment

and from what i've read, the input on what to do in the commercials came from women. something to consider... just because some individuals dislike it doesn't mean they speak for everyone.

Comment

Working...
                          X