This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the "instant stripper" dress!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=uTFl0rNNQrY#!

So this fashion designer a few years back decided to "push the envelope" by creating transforming clothing. Some of the examples in the video actually make sense...a nice little dress for the office during the day transforming into a beaded evening dress. Or a winter dress and hat turning into a fun little solar-powered dress with its own visor.

Of course, the crux of the show comes about a minute and a half when the ultimate "lazy" outfit appears. By that I mean that the dress literally disappears into the ladies hat.

NSFW because of the last one and also because the last one is literally standing there butt naked. The lighting (and her hand) are placed in a way that you don't see her nether regions though.

Enjoy!
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Looks like something out of a science fiction movie. I have to say that if I saw someone actually wearing one of the huge hats the first two women are wearing, I'd laugh my butt off.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
      Looks like something out of a science fiction movie. I have to say that if I saw someone actually wearing one of the huge hats the first two women are wearing, I'd laugh my butt off.
      That was my first thought.

I kept thinking "English country garden mixed with science-fiction".

I started giggling at the stripper dress though.
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Just wait till their remote control link is hacked...

Now you see it...

Now you don't...

ZRinse and repeat.
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
          Just wait till their remote control link is hacked...

Now you see it...

Now you don't...

ZRinse and repeat.
          Now THAT would be funny! Although perhaps not quite as funny as the incredibly gawdawful hats on the first two models.

Comment

Working...
          X