X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Am Personally Responsible for the Line

SC: You need a better line system.
    Me: Yeah, you're right, people just kinda mob up here.
    SC: Well you should probably do something about it.
    Me: I don't police the line, you're all adults.
    SC: Well APPARENTLY NOT.
    Me: .......evidently.
    SC: So I guess what you're saying is YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT, HUH?
    Me: Well--
    SC: I'M SURE [COMPANY] IS REAL PROUD THAT YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT THE CUSTOMER THINKS!
    Me: ... (Now I'm pissed from being interrupted.)
    SC: OH GREAT, YOU'RE A NIGHT MANAGER TOO.
    Me: Yep. You have a great day sir.
    SC: (As he's stomping out) YOU TOO YOU LITTLE ASSHOLE.

After that I walked up to the manager who hadn't left yet and stated, "I've been here half an hour and I've already pissed someone off very badly."

Her response: "Great job! I'm going home."

The Irony: He cut the line.

"Company doesn't get to tell me how to feel." Yeah, I've said it to sucktomers.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

There's an area of my store like that; there's not really a set line at the register and so the customers end up branching out in three or four different directions. Since I'm paying attention to the person in front of me and ringing up their stuff, every once in a while I just have to look up and say "I don't know who was next so..." and let the customers figure it out. Thankfully I don't work that register very often.
      Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter.

Comment

Quoth Gaki View Post
        SC: You need a better line system.

The Irony: He cut the line.
        "Yes we do. Something that would help cut down on assholes like you cutting the line."

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
          "Company doesn't get to tell me how to feel." Yeah, I've said it to sucktomers.
          Nice. Gonna use that one.
          "Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages." - Terry Pratchett
          Emissary of Minong - my blog and its Facebook page

Comment

My store is pretty poor with the queue system too, normally people line up directly in front of the checkout, in a nice, fairly orderly queue which (occasionally, when we're rammed) goes the entire length of the shop
            However, just once in a while, for some reason the queue mutates into some sort of hideous beast that turns the corner to the half-ailse just to the side on the checkout... not normally a problem, unless another queue forms in the normal place. the 2 lines can't see each other until they are actually at the till, so multiple arguments over who was next then ensue, which are, of course, impossible for me to police.

Thankfully most of the time it's people insisting that someone else goes first
            Shh! My Common Sense is tingling!

Comment

Quoth Gaki View Post
              SC: (As he's stomping out) YOU TOO YOU LITTLE ASSHOLE.
              Coming from a huge asshole I am not sure if this is supposed to be a compliment or not...

Comment

Working...
              X