X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of stories

I work as a manager at a game store.

Drunk black man comes in drunker than most leaning half over smelling badly and starts harassing some of my customers.

Me: Awesome GS manager who doesnt take any crap
    DG: Drunk guy who can barely stand up

Me: *approaches DG* Sorry sir, you have to leave
    DG: You telling me that because I am a N*****R?
    Me: No sir, you are bugging my customers and you need to leave.
    DG: F*CK You man, I can stay here as long as I want.
    Me: Sir, if you do not leave now, I will call security and have you removed.
    DG: Fine, call security, I am not leaving.

Long story short, Security came and removed him from the store but not without a lot of swearing and indignation from him.

2nd story:

Actually this is one of my pet peeves. Customer comes in, buys Ticket to Ride (great game by the way) and I ask him if he wants a bag. His response "Sure if that is ok". Of course it is ok, that is why I asked you. Do you somehow think that my mind changed in the past 2 seconds???
    "Employees can make or break any business, so treat them with respect. Job satisfaction has little to do with money. Discover what it has to do with and make sure they get it."

Quoth Sandiercy View Post
    Me: No sir, you are bugging my customers and you need to leave.
    What I bet you wished you could reply: No, because you are an asshole.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Did I ever mention that my boss is essentially Gord 2.0? Yes, I could have got away with saying that.
      "Employees can make or break any business, so treat them with respect. Job satisfaction has little to do with money. Discover what it has to do with and make sure they get it."

Comment

Actually this is one of my pet peeves. Customer comes in, buys Ticket to Ride (great game by the way) and I ask him if he wants a bag. His response "Sure if that is ok". Of course it is ok, that is why I asked you. Do you somehow think that my mind changed in the past 2 seconds???
        LOL I do say stuff like that sometimes, "No, its not ok." LOL They always give this shocked look until they realize I am just poking fun. I get people occasionally who ask to "borrow" tissues, "Nah, once you're done with it you can keep it."

Comment

Me: *approaches DG* Sorry sir, you have to leave
          Wow....zero to "race card" in 0.1 seconds - that's a new record.

Comment

Working...
          X