• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What.

Fox calls Mr. Rogers Evil.

What.
    What if Humans are just Dire Halflings?

I could only watch a few minutes before turning it off in disgust.

Fox newscasters are trolls. Trolls picking on a man who only wanted to make the world a kinder place, and is no longer with us to defend himself. Nothing else to say about that.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

The video was originally posted in 2008, so really, it's only confirming what we already knew about FOX for years.

They're complete shitwaffles.

Comment

The real problem (as we have seen in the stories posted here, time and time again) is the parents.

Telling them they're special just for who they are is great. But then you have to teach them how to behave like civilized human beings.

/preachingtochoir
        "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

Pssh. Come on now. Everybody knows he was a cool frood, not like what those idiots claim..

Hm? Whazzat? Overlord Fred is looking for me? Something about eating his cookies?...o_O Shit!- *runs off in terror*
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

What are those people smoking over there?

Comment

Eh. It's Fox. What can you expect?
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Watched two minutes, couldn't take it anymore. How typical of FOX, just as full of shit now as they were then. It just makes me sad that a good man's name is being slammed for an innocent message.
                Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

*Mod hat off* Not that I disagree, but *Mod hat ON* take it to Fratching, please.

Thread closed.
                  Last edited by Peppergirl; 06-30-2013, 03:18 PM.
                  "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Working...
                  X