This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth XCashier View Post
    I truly pity the daughter, having to live with a screeching harpy for a mother, and hope she learns from the experience and becomes a better person than her mother.
    It sounds like she already is since you said that she looked embarrassed by her mother's antics.

Comment

Them: "I don't mean to be rude--"
      J2K: "--then you probably shouldn't finish that sentence."

Saying that you "don't mean to be" something does not absolve you of it.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Gaki View Post
        I once had a customer throw a royal bitchfit about how I gave her tens instead of twenties in change. She screamed that she was going to alert the media that she couldn't get twenties from us.
        THIS is the kind of thing that makes reporters cringe when the phone rings.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Maybe that woman could use that three cents left and buy herself some COMMON SENSE. If it's on sale, she'll get a good deal!

Comment

I know when I worked at Kohls (it's been close to7 yrs now) we automatically gave cash back if the amount was $3 or under if I remember right. Where I work now we don't give cash back.
            "They gave me a badge with my name on it. In case I forget who I am." Dr Who - Closing Time

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage-Mythbusters

Comment

Working...
            X