Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sucky Customer Gets What He Deserves (Non Sequitur)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sucky Customer Gets What He Deserves (Non Sequitur)

Eddie says what we wish we could say to sucky customers.
    Last edited by Dips; 07-03-2013, 10:50 AM. Reason: removed copyrighted image
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Oh, if only we could without getting in trouble...
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Note that Eddie is a frequent customer at that diner, and that the waitress asks HIM to deal with the (presumably one-shot) customer rather than doing it herself. Of course Eddie isn't going to get fired - although from the context of the strip (other episodes), I believe the waitress owns the diner, so she wouldn't get fired either.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
        from the context of the strip (other episodes), I believe the waitress owns the diner, so she wouldn't get fired either.
        She, in fact, does.
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Today's menu: Take it or leave it.
          The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

i'm just surprised they got away with printing "jackasses" on a regular comic. O sure it was "jackahasses" but we all know what he meant.

Comment

Working...
            X