This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This SC: The Freedom Fighter The World's Been Waiting For

I was outside "Manor Woo" shopping centre (if you're from NI, you'll know exactly where I mean) doing my weekly picket with my friends, when I got the mid-morning sugar slump. This is normally something I can ride out; however, I was within both sight and smell range of a store selling cinnamon pretzels. Even the Lord himself could not have resisted this. All that stuff the Devil tried in the desert? If the guy had just taken his evil horned ass over to this pretzel place, he could have saved himself a LOT of time. (And more importantly, there wouldn't now be 40 days of the year where I have to give up something delicious and/or fun )

But I digress.

Anyway, I head over to said pretzel store, which involves waiting in a long line right next to the >annoying stall where they sell cosmetic stuff from the Dead Sea<.

Enter SC.

This guy runs up to the stall, grabs one of their loofah sets, yells "FOR PALESTINE!!!1!!1!!!1!!!", throws it on the floor, and then runs away.

The whole line is struck dumb for a moment with shock/surprise/amusement/sheer disbelief at this idiot (and if you've ever been to Ireland, you'll know that getting us to the shut the hell up is no mean feat.) Only for second though. Then we all crack up and laugh our asses off.

Me: "...does that happen often?"
    Salesgirl: "No, that'd be a first."

Well done, SC, clearly you are The One the world needs. You alone can solve this incredibly complex, deeply entrenched conflict, and you have found the way to do so - by throwing loofahs onto the floor in a shopping centre. I mean, yes, this time it was just a loofah, but... but... next time he might CHOOSE SOMETHING BREAKABLE

"Asking an Irish girl to tone it down a notch is about the same as asking a wolf to leave the sheep alone. Good luck with that. " - Jester, about me
Working...
X