X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New exciting furry development!

MindWave Cat Ears — Prototype First Test

and parts are 3-d printable!

At first glance it looks like your typical - although a little oversized - set of cat ears that any fur-fan might have. Until you realize... "holy crap they're moving!"

It's a bit like the old "sound activated" coke cans... except much more advanced. Instead of using sound to trigger mechanical action, these ears use brain-wave signals.

Although apparently bouncing and dancing with them on doesn't work so well.

very cool!

I'll let you know how many I see at Anthrocon this weekend.
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

I saw some Necomimi for sale at a con earlier this year. They're really cool!
      I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Quoth Nurian View Post
        I saw some Necomimi for sale at a con earlier this year. They're really cool!
        I was just going to say, Rightstuf has them for $70, and I will admit I have been tempted to get a pair. You can also get additional ears in brown, black and leopard print. They don't seem to offer the devil horns yet.
        Random conversation:
        Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
        DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

I've seen them at ThinkGeek as well. I'm tempted to get a pair and see if I can make (or have commissioned) a set of covers that match the non-moving wolf ears I already own.
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
            I've seen them at ThinkGeek as well. I'm tempted to get a pair and see if I can make (or have commissioned) a set of covers that match the non-moving wolf ears I already own.
            It looks like you can get plain foam ones to make your own.
            Random conversation:
            Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
            DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Working...
            X