Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Ceir View Post
    Don't remember stepping in or on anything weird recently. Whyfor my shoes squeak so much now?
    Blame it on changes in the weather. Temperature, humidity, etc.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• I don't hate flying, at least, not the takeoff-to-landing bit. It's all the other rigamarole surrounding that part - and that's before folks went crazy and started including fisticuffs in the in-flight entertainment!
      Cheap, fast, good. Pick two.
      They want us to read minds, I want read/write.

Comment

• It really shouldn't bother me but it does bother me that since I moved in with family, I find inexplicable black marks on my kitchen towels. The ones I special ordered because they have holiday prints or colors. And it's just frustrating in general when you've spent time and money to outfit your kitchen/home nicely and stuff gets ruined by careless people. Maybe it should bother me.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• I don't care how much you change the lyrics to be about trucks and Rolexes, Santa Baby sounds weird when sung by a guy. Decades of Eartha Kitt will do that.

Comment

• Can Tony Stark's personal cook be considered an 'Iron Chef'?
            Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

• In England "booster shot" is spelled "borchestershire shot".
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
                In England "booster shot" is spelled "borchestershire shot".
                I like this. I'm using this iRL.
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• I know supposed "serving sizes" are dictated by weight, volume, and math, but that doesn't make it any less weird when the Recommended Serving Size for a frozen lasagna (rectangular) or pizza (usually round, sometimes rectangular) is 1/5 of the dish. Quarters, no problem; sixths, maybe a little janky; but fifths? Good luck.

Comment

• Quoth Ceir View Post
                    ... but fifths? Good luck.
                    There are some serving sizes in fifths that I prefer.
                    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post

There are some serving sizes in fifths that I prefer.
                      I'll drink to that!
                      Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                      Save the Ales!
                      Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

• Quoth Ceir View Post
                        I know supposed "serving sizes" are dictated by weight, volume, and math, but that doesn't make it any less weird when the Recommended Serving Size for a frozen lasagna (rectangular) or pizza (usually round, sometimes rectangular) is 1/5 of the dish. Quarters, no problem; sixths, maybe a little janky; but fifths? Good luck.
                        Fifths is easy. Cut whatever it is into ten pieces, and you get two.
                        You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

• Quoth Kittish View Post

Fifths is easy. Cut whatever it is into ten pieces, and you get two.
                          Sheepherder logic. Count hooves and divide by eight.
                          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Sheepherder counting: yan,tan,tethera,methera,pimp,sethera,lethera,nethe ra,covera,dick,yanadick,tanadick,tetheradick,methe radick,bumfit,yanabum,tanabum,tetherabum,metherabu m,jigget
                            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                              Sheepherder counting: yan,tan,tethera,methera,pimp,sethera,lethera,nethe ra,covera,dick,yanadick,tanadick,tetheradick,methe radick,bumfit,yanabum,tanabum,tetherabum,metherabu m,jigget
                              Ooh, crivens!
                              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Since you seem to be overly concerned about where my used plates reside, I wonder if my lunch plate is going to annoy you into passive aggressive behaviour or if you're going to consider that I'm working and my employer isn't paying me to do dishes. I really, really need you to go back to work. The boredom and depression are now affecting me.
                                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
                                X