No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ask for the same thing each birthday and Christmas and I never receive it. Is it really that hard to find me an extra pair of arms with hands on them? Ah well, I give up. I'll ask for a horde of flying helper monkeys for Christmas instead.
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

You need to get your own Minion. I am sure somebody like Plaid or somebody close by would be happy to apply for the job.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

"Carry on my wayward son, they'll be peace when you are done. Lay your weary head to rest....don't you cry no more."

Don't you just love it when you get a song stuck in your head? At least it is one I like.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

You've been watching Supernatural re-runs haven't you?

Comment

Yes, yes I have. I LOVE that show. Also watching the new season that just started recently.

Comment

By the way, is it wrong to lure a nice shy guy onto this forum then throw him to the wolves? He is one of those trying to bury themselves in a shell, good friend. So would it be wrong to try to get him to register, put a catnip necklace on him, then throw him into the 'lions den'? Muhahaha.

Comment

That's my only problem with Americans, you guys get all the good shows a few weeks before we do!

Edited to add: Drag him in, it'll be good for him. I'll be doing the same to my friend that works too much.
                Last edited by Mishi; 09-29-2010, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Lol. I am trying. He doesn't have any job experience I know of (just graduated college)..so it might take all my limited skills of persuasion.

Also..OW OW OW OW. I slept wrong and my neck muscle is in pain! I've used alcohol, soaking..medication. It just will NOT let me even barely move my head. After classes today gonna have to try soaking in epsom salt water again.
                  Last edited by Mytical; 09-29-2010, 09:33 AM.

Comment

:music: I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord..:music:

Comment

Quoth Mishi View Post
                      That's my only problem with Americans, you guys get all the good shows a few weeks before we do!
                      Except for shows like Doctor Who & Torchwood... damn Brits get those first!

Well... then I get them the next day when I torrent it.

In other news, I have four-legged ankle attachments that will NOT let me sleep tonight... kitties happy that mommom's home again!
                      "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                        You need to get your own Minion. I am sure somebody like Plaid or somebody close by would be happy to apply for the job.
                        You will have to take Plaidy from me forcibly. Also, I keep asking for a new spine, and never get one.
                        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I'm sure you can get a brand new one from one of the morons in management, as long as you convince them to dig it out of the magical backroom.

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                            You will have to take Plaidy from me forcibly. Also, I keep asking for a new spine, and never get one.
                            Maybe you can share Plaidy?

It's always fun to share your minions!
                            "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

I'm hungry.

Comment

Why do my daughters have pink streaks in their hair and why does my dog have a purple smileyface on her head?

Comment

Working...
                                X