Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Android Kaeli
    replied
    I went to one of the Wally Worlds near me late last week to pick up some stuff for myself and a family member, bought some toilet paper and some paper towels for the both of us just to be on the safe side. Went to the same store earlier today before work and there was not one roll of either one on the shelves, so everyone's buying the stuff up again. I'm thankful I, and most of my family, really doesn't need to go out and buy either paper towels or TP right now.

I'm hoping that things don't get crazy at the Grocery Store with the holidays right around the corner, but one never knows.

Leave a comment:

• Gravekeeper
    replied
    Quoth Slave to the Phone View Post
    Ya think things were nuts before? I predict totally batshit crazy around the middle of December.
    I figure it'll be Fallout 4 by Christmas.

Leave a comment:

• Slave to the Phone
    replied
    I also doubt you got it because you stopped using gloves.

A friend called me a little while ago to tell me about a SC in line in front of her who was having a meltdown because the cashier made him put his sock money on the counter, then sprayed it down with disinfectant, put gloves on before turning the money over and spraying the back side before touching it.

I wish I had been there to watch, my friend is small but fearless and uses her words like sharp knives. She also knows how to project her voice so SC could clearly hear her from 6 feet away.

Ya think things were nuts before? I predict totally batshit crazy around the middle of December.

Leave a comment:

• csquared
    replied
    Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
    so if I find out it is because we stopped wearing gloves to get gas
    Highly unlikely, unless you licked your fingers afterwards,,,

Hoping you're clear and your husband has a quick & full recovery.

Leave a comment:

• smileyeagle1021
    replied
    Quoth Slave to the Phone View Post

Today at the gas station, where I KNOW they sell hand sanitizer AND have it out on the counter for customers to use, I watched someone cover his hand with a plastic grocery bag while pumping gas. I also watched someone else using tissues to protect her hands from touching the pump. Hubs did neither, he used his bare hands and when he was done held his hand out to me so I could squirt a glob of sanitizer in his hand.
    I used to keep a box of gloves in my car to use at gas stations... I've backed off and now just sanitize aggressively.
    Of course, it is now looking really likely that my husband and I actually have covid (he definitely does and we are waiting for me to be able to test) so if I find out it is because we stopped wearing gloves to get gas

Leave a comment:

Working...
X