X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pzychobitch
    replied
    Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
    Not to threadjack from the awesomeness of that story, but if I were blasting Slayer over the PA, I'd go with "Seasons in the Abyss" instead. Just because of the awesome riffage.
    Close your eyes look deep in your soul step outside yourself and let your mind go.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Taylor
    replied
    Wow, he did more than just burn down that bridge. He blew it up and seeded the area around it with landmines.

Still, that's an epic way to quit.

Leave a comment:

• HappyFun Ball
    replied
    That. Is. Hilarious!

Leave a comment:

• TowelKing
    replied
    That's epic! Best I ever had was a pub playing Slipknot before opening while I was working there. Great way to start the day...

Leave a comment:

• teh_blumchenkinder
    replied
    Thanks for making me cry, guys! (awesome...!)

Leave a comment:

• RecoveringKinkoid
    replied
    Quoth Kristev View Post
    It does have a price: Your soul. Bon appetite.
    dammit! Coffee! Hot!

Leave a comment:

• Kristev
    replied
    It does have a price: Your soul. Bon appetite.

Leave a comment:

• RecoveringKinkoid
    replied
    Oh, that's priceless.

Leave a comment:

• tropicsgoddess
    replied
    Bra-vo!!! That was an epic WIN!!!

Leave a comment:

• Moirae
    replied
    roflmao. Epic. Totally epic. Love it.

Leave a comment:

• Irving Patrick Freleigh
    replied
    Not to threadjack from the awesomeness of that story, but if I were blasting Slayer over the PA, I'd go with "Seasons in the Abyss" instead. Just because of the awesome riffage.

Leave a comment:

• pzychobitch
    replied
    Oh my god. That is absolutely EPIC.

Leave a comment:

• truthless86
    started a topic Welcome to the Realm of Satan!

Welcome to the Realm of Satan!

Sadly, I don't know who originally wrote this, but Rapscallion was good enough to give me the go-ahead to repost this classic:

Welcome to the Realm of Satan!
    My brother was working at a local Chinese restaurant that played piped Chinese music through their speakers. One day a co-worker of his was going to quit and prepared a just revenge on the annoying customers that frequent the restaurant and on the owners. My brother was called into the dining area to clean up a spill. All the sudden the piped in music stopped and some Slayer came on. The particular song that he chose began with "welcome to the realm of Satan". Right then as if on command an older couple of about 65 or so walked in. Their faces turned white upon hearing the song refrain, immediately turned and walked out of the restaurant. When my brother went back into the kitchen the now ex-employee was rolling on the floor in laughter while the owners stood there screaming at him in Chinese.
Working...
X