Customers Suck!

Customers Suck! (http://www.customerssuck.com/board/index.php)
-   Forum games (http://www.customerssuck.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   GAME: Celebrity Scandal Pool! (http://www.customerssuck.com/board/showthread.php?t=39754)

Rapscallion 12-16-2008 01:26 PM

Quote:

Quoth Jester (Post 466982)
Oh, and Raps? Your third celebrity pick spells his last name with only one "l." Pretty sad that I, an American who has never heard of the man, should have to tell you how to spell Jimmy Savile's name. :lol:

Another reason to add him to the list.

Rapscallion

Jester 12-18-2008 03:11 AM

Holy chipotle! 36 hours and no one else has jumped in the pool? Come on kids, this could be hilariously fun! :wave:

Becks 12-18-2008 04:51 AM

Jest, I really would like to join, but since I don't watch the news and I haven't read a newspaper OR magazine (except for MAD) in months, I wouldn't know who to choose.

Jester 12-18-2008 05:26 AM

Becks, just choose any three celebs then. I mean, honestly, you can never predict who is going to be in the next scandal, ya know.

Bella_Vixen 12-18-2008 06:19 AM

Becks, I told you:

Mike McGee Sr. AND Jr.

Seriously.

Amethyst Hunter 12-18-2008 07:22 AM

:p Ok, so I narrowed it down to 3:

Shirley Phelps - since 'ol Fred's likely on his way out one of these days, and she's been the more vocal of them lately.

Tom Cruise - Still hate his guts and think he sucks as an actor. :devil:

Hugo Chavez - Been being a publicity whore lately, what with his buddy-buddying up to Russia.

Becks 12-19-2008 02:53 AM

Hmmmmmmmm...

OK. I think I'll go with Michael McGee, Sr.

AND MM Jr.

Plus Ashley Oleson. Her sis MK has been a tabloid hog for too long.

SengaKitty 12-19-2008 05:31 AM

OK, I'm gonna have to go with:

Robert Pattinson, Kristin Stewart, and Nikki Reed [Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, and Rosalie hale], three of the main cast members of the Twilight series. They've made lots of headlines this year, and with the series taking off the way it is, I can see them coming in with scandal....

TheComputerError 12-19-2008 05:40 AM

Quote:

Quoth RedHeadPhoneGirl (Post 468578)
OK, I'm gonna have to go with:

Robert Pattinson, Kristin Stewart, and Nikki Reed [Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, and Rosalie hale], three of the main cast members of the Twilight series. They've made lots of headlines this year, and with the series taking off the way it is, I can see them coming in with scandal....

Putting all your eggs in one basket, eh? May be smart. May be foolish. We'll see next year, won't we?

Jester 12-19-2008 05:52 AM

It is a lot of eggs in one basket, and potentially negative, yes, but I like the way RHPG is thinking in this sense: she is going after new celebrities, who are not necessarily used to fame or money that is suddenly coming their way, and who are relatively young. That all adds up to lots of potential for all kinds of chaos.