Customers Suck!

Customers Suck! (http://www.customerssuck.com/board/index.php)
-   Forum games (http://www.customerssuck.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   GAME: Celebrity Scandal Pool! (http://www.customerssuck.com/board/showthread.php?t=39754)

Jester 01-05-2009 08:09 AM

Quote:

Quoth McGoddess09 (Post 477713)
Keira Knightley

Sorry, gotta pick one more there love. Ms. Knightley was already claimed earlier by Slytovhand.

Quote:

Quoth Rapscallion (Post 477782)
Once more, my picks are mostly aimed at those I'd like to see hit by scandal, rather than any real expectations.

Hell, that's precisely the reason I picked About-To-Be-Governor Brewer!

Quote:

Quoth iradney (Post 477802)
Kate Walsh!

Please specify which Kate Walsh. I have never heard of Kate Walsh, and my searches turned up several. Thank you.

Quote:

Quoth MystyGlyttyr (Post 477875)
And in case any of those are already taken (I checked but I'm not 100% sure), my alternate picks are Brendon Frasier and Kurt Angle.

None of your three were taken, so Mr. Frasier and Mr. Angle are still available for anyone who would like to pick them.

Folks, please, take a little time and look over the other picks to make sure you aren't picking someone already taken. My overworked eyes and brain thank you.

Quote:

Quoth JuniorMintz (Post 477929)
Edited to change Lily Allen to Miley, although I will kick myself in the ass for this I'm sure.

Miley Cyrus was already taken, so I am going to assume that what you mean is that your sixth pick is Ms. Allen, who was not selected by anyone.

Slytovhand 01-05-2009 08:19 AM

Ok MrJ, I'm going for....

Dick Cheney, John Travolta and Kiera Knightley...

My new picks (if applicable) Nikki Hilton,

Australian 2IC Julia Gillard (damn sure something will come out - even if it's fabricated!),

and ex-Hole Courtney Love - surely there's still some moves in her yet??

Manners - I thought Wayne Rooney was just 1 big bag of scandal???

JuniorMintz 01-05-2009 08:24 AM

Quote:

Quoth Jester (Post 478182)
Miley Cyrus was already taken, so I am going to assume that what you mean is that your sixth pick is Ms. Allen, who was not selected by anyone.

Sorry, looks like I misread the rules, but it's better to go with my first instinct so Lily Allen it is. :)

Jester 01-05-2009 08:25 AM

Quote:

Quoth Slytovhand (Post 478187)
Australian 2IC Julia Gillard

2IC? What's that?

Quote:

Quoth Slytovhand (Post 478187)
Manners - I thought Wayne Rooney was just 1 big bag of scandal???

Well, seems like a safe pick then, doesn't it? :lol:

iradney 01-05-2009 11:03 AM

Quote:

Quoth Jester (Post 478182)
Please specify which Kate Walsh. I have never heard of Kate Walsh, and my searches turned up several. Thank you.

This Kate Walsh
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005532/

From Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice

Dorath 01-05-2009 12:18 PM

Quote:

Quoth Jester (Post 478192)
2IC? What's that?

Second in Command.

Slytovhand 01-05-2009 03:14 PM

Ta Dorath - yeah, she's our Deputy Prime Minister - basically the same as your VP.

First female to the role, and has copped some crap... as do they all!

alogram 01-05-2009 03:53 PM

Eva Longoria. And I hope it is so big that she runs away never to return again.

Stephenie Meyer. Because I think those shitty Twilight books were written by a 5 year old and people are bound to realize it eventually. (Then again, I am not sure she should be considered a celeb...)

Jessica Simpson

Fergie (as in she who wets herself, not the Duchess)

Kevin Federline.....again, not sure he should be considered a celeb, but he is an attention whore...

Tila Tequila, because again, ATTENTION WHORE.

Jester 01-05-2009 04:03 PM

Quote:

Quoth alogram (Post 478297)
Stephenie Meyer. (Then again, I am not sure she should be considered a celeb...)

As an author of a suddenly very popular series that was made into a movie? Yeah, she certainly qualifies.

Hell, if we're allowing notable British cops (which we did, though barely), we are going to allow noted authors.

Quote:

Quoth alogram (Post 478297)
Kevin Federline.....again, not sure he should be considered a celeb, but he is an attention whore...

Tila Tequila, because again, ATTENTION WHORE.

They are in the news, they are well-known, like it or not, they are celebrities, even if they are of the lamer less-noteworthy variety.

And if we eliminated people just because they were attention whores, we wouldn't have such luminaries as the Hilton sisters--or half of Hollywood, come to think of it!

McGoddess09 01-05-2009 06:22 PM

Oops. Sorry.

Ok...my sixth pick is...Daniel Radcliffe.