View Single Post

Old 11-22-2008, 12:44 PM
Captain Save-a-Ho

I will also admit that I have stated a customer in a story didn't sound all that sucky to me. I guess I haven't done it in awhile because I have never gotten a spank er, I mean, slap on the wrist because of it.

I remember the first time I read Vinegar Boy. I couldn't believe it. However, I've come to know that the mods on this board don't mess around and if it weren't true one of them would've picked up on it and it would've never made the "war stories".

I think that there are some people on this forum who are very good writers and can relay a story of suck with pure poetry and its very entertaining. However, I believe, for some, it can create a standard that they think they can't live up to with their own posts. That's my theory for all these folks that come on here with their first post and say, "Long time lurker, first time posting". My theory is they think they haven't experienced something they feel is sensational enough to post. I say, "to hell with that! Post away!"

On a side note - Unholy Pet - I like your posts! I'm glad to see you back.