This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might be losing internet

Ok some unexpected bills came up, and money is really tight. I had savings, but it is now gone..so I might be sans internet really soon. Not sure how long it will last either. Maybe until I get my disability, and who knows how long that might last...
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Good luck, Mytical. Are there any free hotspots near you (or are you using a desktop)?
    I can't remember if you're Dayton area or Cincy...
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Using a desktop, no laptop.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Nooooo!!!! OK I will have to bug you on the phone.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Marmalady, and those other people who are in contact with you, will have to relay messages and updates for you. We will be here when you get the net back .

Comment

I'm sorry. I wish I could help.
            Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Mikkel View Post
              Marmalady, and those other people who are in contact with you, will have to relay messages and updates for you. We will be here when you get the net back .
              Quoth Kristev View Post
              I'm sorry. I wish I could help.
              What they said. Hope things get straightened out quickly and you don't have to go offline.

Comment

Nuuu! Myt, hope you can get back online soon! :<
                By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, Myt...no internet = suckage!
                  "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

So..I called my cable/phone/internet provider..told them I needed to cancel my internet (only) as of the 1st. They said..since I've been a customer for awhile..and a good one (never a late payment)..they are going to give me my internet for free for 3 months. I let them know that it was not necessary, but they insisted..so for the next 3 months at least I guess I am covered..

Comment

Not necessary, but appreciated, I'm sure. Glad you're going to still be around, Mytical.
                      "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                        So..I called my cable/phone/internet provider..told them I needed to cancel my internet (only) as of the 1st. They said..since I've been a customer for awhile..and a good one (never a late payment)..they are going to give me my internet for free for 3 months. I let them know that it was not necessary, but they insisted..so for the next 3 months at least I guess I am covered..
                        That's awesome of them! =D
                        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Yes Crossbow, very appreciated. I just didn't expect it..at all.

Comment

Woot! Now we won't be without you Myt! *does a happy dance*
                            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Glad to hear it, Myt. Some cable companies do have souls!
                              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X