View Single Post

Old 12-18-2010, 04:36 AM
Ferret Wrangler

"Well, I object to all this sex on the television, I mean, I keep falling off!"
~Monty Python

"ARGH. Doorbell, am in bra and panties with wet hair. Suddenly hate the guest, have had to slave for 2 days and now they'll all swarm in demanding food like cuckoos. Feel like opening the doors and yelling "Oh, go fuck yourselves!""
~Bridget Jones

"Life is like a box of chocolates- It's dark, sticky and most of it sucks anyways."

"Some people are like Slinkys, they don't really have a purpose but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

"I collect church collapses , recreationaly. Did you see the recent one in Siciliy? Marvelous! The entire facade fell on sixty-five grandmothers at a special Mass. Was that evil? If so, who did it? If He's up there, He just loves it. Typhoid and swans, it all comes from the same place."

~Hannibal Lecter

"For me, socks are a lot like sex, tons of it about but I never seem to be getting any."

- Hugh Laurie as the Prince Regent in Black Adder the Third.

"Inside me is a thin woman screaming to get out, but chocolate shuts that bitch up!"

"I'm gonna kick your ass!"

-Hank Hill

"Good news everyone!"

-Professor Hubert Farnsworth in Futurama (Most of the time, it was not good news)

"Give a man fire and he's warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he's warm for life."

"Honesty may be the best policy but insanity is an even better defense."

"PMS is a time of the month where Women act like Men do everyday."
~ Robert Heinlein

"He hates these cans! Stay away from the cans!!"
~ Navin Johnson

"Without evil there can be no good, so it must be good to be evil sometimes."
~ Satan

"Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love."
~ Woody Allen

"So remember, when you're feeling very small and insecure,
How amazingly unlikely is your birth,
And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space,'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth"
~ Monty Python

"What was it we had for dinner?"
"Well, we had a choice, steak or fish"
"Yes, I remember now, I had lasagna"
~ Airplane!

Last edited by HappyFun Ball; 12-18-2010 at 07:25 AM.