View Single Post

Old 01-17-2016, 05:44 PM
Fadavaceas

Thanks, Raps, for giving us all this great community. I've made some friends and really enjoyed reading so many stories. And it's really been a community. We've supported each other in bad times and celebrated good times, and I don't think I've ever seen a troll here, so obviously you did something right.

Quote:
Quoth EricKei View Post
We're looking into relaxing the cap on search results (currently 100 per search) to facilitate people getting their data; we'll let you know. In the meantime, the Advanced Search will let you restrict by date somewhat.
I would like to be able to click that "Find All Posts By..." link and actually get all posts. Don't know if that's possible, but it would be nice.

I also just want to throw out there that if we just want to keep the forum going without the rest of the site, there are free (usually banner ad supported) forum hosts available. I run two such forums at work, and I rather like the platform. If we end up going that route, I'd be willing to assist with the setup and/or moderation.

My co-workers: They're there when they need me.
- IPF