View Single Post

Old 03-23-2019, 07:03 AM
Till/horse trainer/instructor

Quote:
Quoth Rosco the Iroc View Post
There are 2-3 people still out there that redeem humanity.
Yep.

I once left my purse, which contained my entire rent money in cash in an envelope labeled rent $$ on the bus. It also had my bus pass (which meant I couldnít transfer to get the rest of the way home and had to hoof it. Also had my cell and iPod). Someone not only found it. Meanwhile I had stepped off the bus and had an oh shit moment while the bus drove away. By the time I got home in tears, whoever had picked up my purse on the bus had not only left it on the ledge by my door (that was hidden from streetview by a butterfly bush. But all my stuff, almost $1200 rent money, my cell iPod and house keys were all there still. When I went to count my rent money to make sure everything was there (because ya know, rent) They has slipped one of those pre-paid visas in. Clearly they had seen the wad of cash. But I guess some people can understand how shity it would be to loose your entire rent money. I donít make enough to have a savings account and certainly not enough to replace rent.

Seriously though, I canít say that I am necessarily that good a person. $1200 is a lot of untraceable funds. I would like to think I would though.

There are still good people out there.

Giving a fu(k doesnít really go with my outfit.

As the sh!t deepens I smile and buy higher heels.
Your a$s must be jealous of the sh!t that comes out of your mouth.