X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macho Macho Man

Quick BG info: I'm a chick

Yesterday, between idiot CW's parking and idiot guest's parking (think: came into angled parking from the wrong direction), I could barely squeeze into my employee parking spot. I kept my car as close to CW's car as I could, so that the guest enough space to get out and because I hate this particular CW.

Anyways, whilst I thought I'd given the guest plenty of space to get his car out, apparently he didn't think so. He came in ranting about how some car was blocking him in, and kept saying how it probably belonged to some "Macho Male."

Me: "Oh, I'm sorry, that's my car. There wasn't much space for me this morning and that was the only spot open. I thought I left you enough space, so I'll go move it."
    Guest: "Um, er...oh, that's okay, I'll just move it. You don't need to worry."
    Me: "You sure? It'll just take a second."
    Guest: "Really, it's not a problem. Sorry to bug you."

So, suddenly there's magically enough space and it's not a problem?

Guest moved his car,came back and apologized to me, saying how he really hates "Macho Men" because they "don't treat their women right." Apparently, he did have plenty of space to back out; he was really just looking to confront whoever owned the car.

Now, here are a few very important points to consider:

1) I drive a sedan which isn't sporty or "macho" at all. It's a '97 Mits Mirage. It's probably as far away from macho as you can get.
    2) I have sparkly butterfly decals all over my car.
    3) I have purple butterfly seat covers.
    4) I have a cute stuffed animal on my dashboard.

Considering the above points, how the h*ll does one come to the conclusion that it's a "Macho Man's" car?
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

I'm wondering if your confrontational guest wasn't a "macho" man himself and saw the sparkly stuff on your car and was hoping against hope it was some man he could push around.

Comment

He was probably like Tony Dinozzo and had car gender issues.
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
        2) I have sparkly butterfly decals all over my car.
        3) I have purple butterfly seat covers.
        Flutter-byes!
        It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Maybe he thought it was a Macho Man trying to hide the fact?
          Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

I just bought myself a Hello Kitty water bottle. It is metal (literally; I need something that's going to handle some rough housing and double as a bludgeoning weapon).

I'm also considering going to the local clothing maker's shop and getting myself a short-sleeved, pink collared shirt for work with the words, "Bad Man" written on the back.
            "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

That song is now stuck in my head, and it's all your fault! *shakes fist*
              Random Doctor Who quote:
              "I'm sorry about your coccyx, too, Miss Grant."

I has a gallery: deviantART gallery.
              I also has a "funny" blog: Aqu Improves Her Craft

Comment

Quoth Bloodsoul View Post
                I just bought myself a Hello Kitty water bottle. It is metal (literally; I need something that's going to handle some rough housing and double as a bludgeoning weapon).

I'm also considering going to the local clothing maker's shop and getting myself a short-sleeved, pink collared shirt for work with the words, "Bad Man" written on the back.
                Xombie, that you? Man, you're just like EQ's roomie!

Quoth aqutalion View Post
                That song is now stuck in my head, and it's all your fault! *shakes fist*
                *Dons hard-hat and leather pouch*

Macho macho man~ I want to be a macho man!

Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

*feathered indian hat*

Is it Macho or Nacho?

The DataJager's car has a butterfly on the rear window. The previous owner was a girly-girl. Last I checked, DataJager was a dude.

...I may need to check again though...
                  Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

He saw the car, hoped it belonged to a hot chick (or a young one anyway) came in ranting about "macho men" and how he hates the way they treat their "wimmens" with the hope that said hot and/or young chick would go "OMIGOD Random yelling man, you are the man of my dreams" and start vigioursly humping him.

Comment

Or he was hoping for a macho man like the Village People.
                      Labor boards have info on local laws for free
                      HR believes the first person in the door
                      Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
                      Document everything
                      CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

I wonder how this situation would have played out if this guy...

Had owned the vehicle in question. That poor SC probably would've had slim jims stuck in places he never thought possible.
                        "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                          *feathered indian hat*

Is it Macho or Nacho?

The DataJager's car has a butterfly on the rear window. The previous owner was a girly-girl. Last I checked, DataJager was a dude.

...I may need to check again though...
                          Remember the Old El Paso commercials? They used that one and I think "El Paso" by Marty Robbins (fun fact - that's UTEP's fight song).
                          It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
                            Macho macho duuuuck~ I want to be a macho duck!

Revised for the sake of NowICan'tGetThatVersionOuttaMyHeadTHANKSALOT!

For those unfamiliar with that version, Disney put out an LP in the 70's containing song covers with...slightly altered...lyrics....
                            Last edited by EricKei; 05-04-2010, 04:15 AM. Reason: elaboration
                            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                              I'm wondering if your confrontational guest wasn't a "macho" man himself and saw the sparkly stuff on your car and was hoping against hope it was some man he could push around.
                              If it were Utah he would probably be looking for a fight and a guy with that type of car is someone he could justify "fag bashing" and then go back to his friends and brag about putting a homo back in his place (double bonus kudo points if you start said bragging while dressed up to go to a church event while riding the train towards said church event sadly, I'm not making that up)

Quoth draftermatt View Post
                              He saw the car, hoped it belonged to a hot chick (or a young one anyway) came in ranting about "macho men" and how he hates the way they treat their "wimmens" with the hope that said hot and/or young chick would go "OMIGOD Random yelling man, you are the man of my dreams" and start vigioursly humping him.
                              Considering it's not Utah, I'll go with it being more likely that possibility.
                              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
                              X