Go Back   Customers Suck! > Site News > Site News

Closed Thread

A little recognition...
Old 04-05-2007, 01:51 AM
Lunatic posing as normal!

Default A little recognition...

Don't know if some of you have noticed the new tag that has suddenly started appearing below a certain member's name, but I would like to publicly recognize the new "Greeter" badge given to BookstoreEscapee.

As you know, I was named the "Official CS Greeter" a long time ago, and have always tried to live up to the title.
The site grows rapidly at times, and life can be pretty hectic, so I don't always keep up very well.

Recently, I fell way behind, and as of this writing, I believe there is still an entire page of new members that I have yet to officially welcome to the site.

As I was trying to get caught up, I noticed that there was one name that was coming up repeatedly in the thread, offering a friendly welcome to all the new members.

That really impressed me, as it showed a friendliness and a sense of community on her part. The most impressive part was that she, herself, was a relatively new member, having joined only a little over 4 months ago, in December/06.

When I brought it to the attention of the mod team, it was decided that such a great show of hospitality by a member should be recognized.

Just to note, with this title, BookstoreEscapee has no special powers on the site. The pretty little 'badge' is just our way of giving a pat on the back where it's due and saying, "Well done."
I know it seems like I'm this strong person who can get though anything, but inside I'm fragile. I've had so many things thrown at me, and each one has only made a crack. What I'm afraid of is shattering.
Closed Thread