Go Back   Customers Suck! > The Heart of the Site > Sucky Customers

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 04:03 AM
Auditory BS Receptor

Quote:
Quoth Jester View Post
GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!

Yes, I know I went to ASU. And they ARE my team. But a great majority of my family went to Rutgers, so as long as they don't play ASU, I tend to root for them. (Football factoid: Rutgers, in their entire bowl game history, is undefeated against everyone not named Arizona State, but is 0-2 against the Devils.)
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! Another cool factoid about good old RU is that our football team played Princeton in the first ever American intercollegiate football game on November 6, 1869..and Rutgers won! It wasn't played by modern college football rules, though (according to Wikipedia).

Old 03-01-2012, 04:49 AM
High Priest to Grog-Boozith

That is absolutely correct, as anyone who attended (or had most of their family attend) Rutgers and is a football fan would surely know!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
Still A Customer."

Old 03-01-2012, 04:54 AM
Auditory BS Receptor

Yup. My dad is a Rutgers alum too, though he went to University College (the night school) in the 70s to try to climb out of the work pit he'd dug himself into at a large pharmaceutical company based in the same area. He really was not pleased with the quality of his education in that program (and sadly, he never really did move much farther up the corporate ladder), but he still follows Rutgers news somewhat...and he is a big fan of their basketball team.