Go Back   Customers Suck! > The Heart of the Site > Brain Burps

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 01:23 AM
Den Mother

Quote:
Quoth Shalom View Post
There's something worse to forget...
Had that happen last summer when we had that moron working on my office. He did that very thing.

That was the LAST time he was allowed to touch my coffeemaker.

Old 05-02-2012, 05:02 PM
Indoor Kitty

I was trying to fill the sugar container up with sugar once and I accidently poured it into my coffee cup. Thankfully, this was before I put the coffee in my cup...

Old 05-02-2012, 05:27 PM
Assistant Manager

Least it wasn't something worse, Irv. About fifteen different things that could be found in the kitchen have already gone through my mind, and made me shudder.

Quote:
Quoth cashierbex View Post
coffee flavored coffee (unheard of in a lot of places where he lives I guess).
While a little bit of comic-hyperbole, he's not wrong. Sometimes it can be really damn hard to just get a cup of coffee. I don't want a latte, or a mocha, or any such things (fine, but I don't want 'em). Don't want creamer or milk. Don't want syrups. Don't want anything but the coffee.

Which is why I brew my own pot every morning and bring a thermos to work.

Old 05-02-2012, 06:29 PM
Chairman of the Board

At my hotel one of the brain-dead front desk clerks wanted to re-heat her cup of coffee. How? By pouring it BACK THROUGH the coffee maker! So when I went to make guest coffee in the morning, and started with just making hot water for tea, I got what looked like coffee....And checked the reservoir and found COFFEE! She was all innocent like "ooooo, that's not how you're supposed to do it?"

Old 05-03-2012, 05:14 PM
Den Mother

Quote:
Quoth LillFilly View Post
At my hotel one of the brain-dead front desk clerks wanted to re-heat her cup of coffee. How? By pouring it BACK THROUGH the coffee maker! So when I went to make guest coffee in the morning, and started with just making hot water for tea, I got what looked like coffee....And checked the reservoir and found COFFEE! She was all innocent like "ooooo, that's not how you're supposed to do it?"
And it's stuff like that that makes me glad I'm the only person in my house who drinks coffee.

Let's just say the news headline would read "Local Woman Goes Beserk With Coffeepot"

Old 05-04-2012, 08:16 AM
Autore e lettore di Tarocchi.

Once, I went to a Moxie Java and asked for a cup of ordinary, harmless, decaf coffee with milk. The woman working there was shocked. She'd never heard of such a thing.

Old 05-05-2012, 06:55 AM
Now part-Koffing! (:DOX)

Quote:
Quoth Kristev View Post
Once, I went to a Moxie Java and asked for a cup of ordinary, harmless, decaf coffee with milk. The woman working there was shocked. She'd never heard of such a thing.
down here those are known as either long blacks, short blacks or flat whites. Don't ask me why. >.>

I prefer a hot chocolate, but will occasionally have a mocha if I need a boost.

Now responsible for your children

Old 05-06-2012, 04:58 AM
Cashier

I've grabbed the wrong packet in the fridge some mornings, and poured yoghurt into my tea.

I'm also a member of the things-tasting-like-the-things-lobby, and hate flavored teas with a passion. I want my tea to taste like tea, and not like rosehip-and-herring-flavour. And it will inevitably taste like rosehip-and-herring-flavour, which only vaguely resembles the flavour of rosehips and herring.

Old 05-07-2012, 11:53 AM
Elective

Quote:
I don't drink coffee, and usually have it premade if I do. But I have one time put salt on my pizza when I meant to put garlic powder in. Lemme tell ya, that was the grossest pizza I ever had.
Sounds like the Pumpkin Pie they served on my last navy ship one day... First off it was pan-style which... we're use to cos it's easier for them to make it that way.

BUT... pumpkin pie is NOT suppose to be salty.

Old 05-08-2012, 02:11 PM
Unassuming Radish

Quote:
Quoth Kristev View Post
I was in S-bucks yesterday after work for a half-price frappuccino, and while I was waiting the poor barista was calling out a bunch of overly-complicated drinks (every single modifier, milk type, etc). After 3 of these (and one customer saying "That must get old.") she started saying "tall half-caf skinny mocha blah blah blah." Nobody seemed to notice over the general noise and everyone (that I saw) got what they were supposed to.