Go Back   Customers Suck! > The Heart of the Site > Sightings > Roadkill

Closed Thread

PSA for BYU
Old 04-25-2012, 05:01 AM
I need a life

Default PSA for BYU

As a reminder for BYU students, I understand that you are going to the Lord's University, but His parking permit does not magically grant you immunity from actually having to pay attention to your driving. I would appreciate very much if one of you nearly rear ending me every day on the University Parkway exit were to become a thing of the past kthnxbai.

Old 04-25-2012, 07:43 AM
Puncher ... of Tickets!

"God is my co-pilot; I'm on break!"

Old 04-25-2012, 09:28 AM
Now part-Koffing! (:DOX)

The same rule applies down here. I attend Famous Explorer University. So does my little sister. The carpark she normally parks in on a day-to-day basis has a very strict order: you go in one way and go out the other way.

She almost got hit by some idiot coming in from the exit. And then he was swearing at HER for not moving out of the way! While she uses a day pass, she is not a second-class citizen!

Now responsible for your children

Old 04-25-2012, 07:42 PM
I need a life

Quote:
Quoth fireheart View Post
She almost got hit by some idiot coming in from the exit. And then he was swearing at HER for not moving out of the way! While she uses a day pass, she is not a second-class citizen!
I think that might be an improvement, I have the daily white knuckle wait on the freeway exit hoping it is a UVU student (or not a student at all) coming up behind me, because it's been roughly 50/50 at the time of day I drive that if it is BYU student coming up behind me they'll be distracted text messaging or talking on the phone and end up having to do an emergency stop behind me because they aren't paying attention to the fact that I'm stopped for a red light (traffic on University Parkway is always so bad that traffic waiting to exit the freeway backs up to nearly the freeway... the fact that we are stopping should come as a surprise to no one).