Go Back   Customers Suck! > Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2012, 02:41 AM
Sorry, my giveadamn broke

Quote:
Quoth auntiem View Post
Mine too! Just a half an hour ago - he tore down the hall with one of my slippers.

My sister used to have a cat that would wait until people were visiting and then go find a used condom to drop in the middle of the living room.
Thank you for the best laugh I've had all week.

Old 05-05-2012, 04:00 AM
Goddess of Adequate Yardage

A long time ago I house sat for one of my sisters. At the time she had one dog and three cats.

I had taken my pantyliner out and thrown it away in the bathroom trash can, but the next day I found it in the mudroom!

I mentioned this to my sister when she came back and she said "Oh yeah, I have to throw my feminine products in the kitchen trash, otherwise the cats fish them out and play with them."

Thank god it wasn't something worse.

I've also heard from friends that their cats like to play with used q-tips. Yuck!

Old 05-05-2012, 04:11 AM
night stock bitch

My parents' dog likes to sniff at people's crotches. And will take anything out of the trash that has bodily fluids (q-tips, tissues, pantyliners, etc.).

Old 05-05-2012, 08:52 AM
stressed out broke pizza guy

Location: In the land of Green and Gold eating Pepperoni with an UZI

my dog has two strange habits

One is tearing up used Kleenexes used by ONLY my GF. he does not seem to like mine for some reason

the other is period pads and panty liners. he breaks into the bathroom (we keep the door closed) gets into a Tupperware type container. rips them up and partially eats them so I have really watch his bowel movements for 2 or 3 days. this behavior has spanned my Ex and my current GF.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Old 05-05-2012, 10:37 AM
Who knows WHAT I do!

One of my wife's cats is never more content than when sleeping curled up inside her worn jeans. And because we have horses and chickens, our outerwear isn't any safer from the "OMG911BBQ!!! What's THAT scent?!!!" reaction that usually is limited to undies and socks.

Old 05-05-2012, 10:40 AM
Pyjama-loving Cuddlebug

Oh, I forgot about that! Our dogs eat used kleenex as well, along with empty egg cartons and anything else that smells interesting (compost, manure, dirt).

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Old 05-05-2012, 02:15 PM
Life's Little Lunatic

My cat steals my worn knickers when I'm not looking. She has a cat door to under the house and was stashing them there, then the tradesman found them when he was running cables under the house. Whoops.

Then dog used to eat books recently read by my flatmate. That took forever to get her not to do, she'd take them right off the shelves and lick them to peices. Currently she seems to have a fetish for sheepskin slippers and licks the soles for hours.

Feminie products seem to be the thing most often 'toyed' with with all the animals I've noticed. Tampon hockey is a favourite and wax that nose with a pad is a close second. Really should have taken a photo when the dog got into a box of pads and rolled in it. She was damn lucky they were not overly sticky ones or she'd have been bald.

Old 05-06-2012, 10:46 PM
Security

I Had a "free range rat"(no cage, he had a litterbox and a feeding box) that would sneak into the bathroom when I'd strip for a shower, he'd run off with my underwear, and usually try to chew them into a nest if I didn't catch him early enough.

Old 05-06-2012, 10:56 PM
The Royal Viper

My mom's dog constantly steals her underwear when she's in the bathtub. This dog is as blind as a bat and constantly knocks himself into dressers, doors, and the bed. But when he hears the water running, he zips right into the bathroom with no banging, grabs the panties, and runs.

One of our cats ADORES my sister's shoes. Which is really weird because this particular cat hates my sister...

Old 05-08-2012, 07:02 PM
Cashier

One of our cats, Mustang has a thing for clean underwear. Preferably my clean underwear. He likes to sleep on them. Mustang also likes to sleep on the husband's shoes. He'll find whatever pair has been worn recently, curl up and sleep.

We had friends fly up from Texas to visit and Mustang found a way into both suitcases (to sleep), and got into the bag w/ their dirty clothes which he spread all over our living room. He seemed really pleased with himself about that one.
Closed Thread