Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's next? Complaining water is wet?

I've seen many of these previously, and I'm sure you have as well, but it's good enough to revisit!

http://blogdramedy.wordpress.com/201...r-reservation/

A friend who works in travel posted this on her facebook. I commented that people who make complaints like that need to have their passports taken away from them when they return to their respective countries.
    Random conversation:
    Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
    DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

OMG!!! I "love" #19. They want reimbursement for getting "frisky"?????? My advise ---- Keep it in your pants or use protection.
      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth fma_fanatic View Post
        A friend who works in travel posted this on her facebook. I commented that people who make complaints like that need to have their passports taken away from them when they return to their respective countries.
        I second that. These people are a major embarrassment to their native countries. "No one told us that there would be so many foreigners'??

Comment

OMFG . . . all I can think of is "You mean to tell me two people out there somewhere hooked up and made THAT moron???"

Stop the world . . . I want off!
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

15. There were too many Spanish people there. The receptionist spoke Spanish, the food was Spanish.
            Did this person take a trip to Spain?

Actually, this reminds me of the Top Gear (UK) episode where James May has a model riding shotgun on the island of Majorca.
            M: "Why don't these people speak English?"
            JM: "They're Spanish."
            Last edited by catcul; 10-06-2013, 11:01 PM.
            This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

19. “My fiance and I requested twin-beds when we booked, but instead we were placed in a room with a king bed. We now hold you responsible and want to be re-reimbursed for the fact that I became pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room that we booked.”
              Sure, it's all the travel agency's fault. It's not like you were doing anything.
              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

I like the one about the beach being too sandy...and "no one told us there would be fish in the water." Oh god, these people are walking around out there somewhere...
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
                  It's not like you were doing anything.
                  ...that you couldn't do in a twin bed (your place or mine?) or the floor or a sofa.....
                  I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                  -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                    ...that you couldn't do in a twin bed (your place or mine?) or the floor or a sofa.....
                    The bathroom or shower or kitchen counter or the dinning table or the counter/sink or the endtable or the chair or .................. Opppsssss
                    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Working...
                    X