Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mrs. Mary Christmas Freak (game thread connected)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrs. Mary Christmas Freak (game thread connected)

Following my and other members' posts about Mrs. Mary Christmas Freak complaining about the charges against her, her children pleading to the cops to keep her in prison, a year later, when her attorney appeals her sentence, and when the judge refused, her complaints to the warden about putting her in solitary, her commitment to Arkham Asylum, Arkham wanting the prison to take her back, and a plea to her husband Easter from both her and the warden to take her back, I'd like your help in developing her backstory. I'll start.

Mrs. Mary Christmas Freak was born as Mary Christmas a long time ago. Growing up, she was spoiled rotten, and Christmas became her favourite holiday because of all the presents she received as a child, and because everyone in her neighbourhood celebrated it, unlike her birthday, where almost no one came to her parties.

Christmas was also her favourite because of all the delicious food that she was allowed to have, like candy and cake. She tried to be good for Santa Claus, and for a while, she was.

The night that made her obsessed with Christmas, though, was when she was old enough to stay up late. She stayed up and hid that Christmas Eve, but saw no Santa! Instead she saw her own parents putting presents under the tree! She never believed her parents when they told her that Santa didn't exist, and screamed in a rage that he did. She was convinced that her house and her family wasn't Christmas-y enough, and that's why he didn't come.

And that's what started her obsession. I'll leave how she met her husband and raised her children to you.
    cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

(Don't forget about her twin sister, Happy!)

Mary met Easter Freak at summer camp. She couldn't help but notice his permanently pastel-dyed fingers and the kindness and care he took with the rabbits and ducklings he helped raise at the camp. They went out on a few dates, he learned about her Christmas obsession and told her how fond he was of Easter. At last, Mary had found her soulmate! She promised to uphold his celebration of Easter if he upheld her celebration of Christmas.

Long story short, they got married, and soon had children. Daughter Merry was the first born, named after her mother but with a different spelling. Son Noel came two years later, twin daughters Holly and Ivy two years after that. Many a happy year was spent dyeing, hiding and hunting Easter Eggs, then making presents and cookies for Christmas. Life was very pleasant for a while.

But the kids grew older, and started to question their parents' obsessions. While Easter explained that he simply enjoyed the holiday and the new greenness of spring, Mary demanded that every Christmas celebration be perfect, with no questions asked. If the children even questioned the existence of Santa Claus, they were beaten and given coal for supper. The Christmas celebrations grew more grandiose, the hand-knitted sweaters uglier, the light displays more extravagant and the power bills equally so. The Christmas celebrations spilled over into the rest of the year, eventually edging out even the Easter celebrations.

And so the dark times began...
    Last edited by XCashier; 12-12-2014, 02:07 AM.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Link to main related game thread here:

http://customerssuck.com/board/showthread.php?t=57612
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I love how we got Godfather involved.
        My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Working...
        X