This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
    I don't mind being bored...just not when I'm bored at work. I hate being bored at work because the day crawls on for EVAH!

yes, yes it does...totally relating!

Comment

Quoth Slytovhand View Post
      Again???????

Can't you stream some stuff??
      Problem with doing anything like that...we don't have speakers on our computers. We can use headphones, and some in my department have - but we're not supposed to. They have blocked YouTube, so no watching videos. There are some things you can stream but it takes SOOOOO long to load stuff it's not worth it. In my department, we run so many programs at once that it really slows everything down when we try to stream video.

I have often joked I have looked at the entire Internet while bored at work.

I am definitely open to suggestions that anyone has regarding sites to check out while I'm working!

*light bulb* new thread idea....
      "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

mm sometimes my crew and I love slow nights at work... cuz we can be creative.. like the time we made home made ice cream sandwiches.. which were friggen AWESOME ... or the good ol fashioned mcdonut *jam filled of course* .. or the time i built a castle out of nugget dipping sauces.. and yes i do have pictures of that

Comment

Quoth InSearchOfSunset View Post
          .. or the time i built a castle out of nugget dipping sauces.. and yes i do have pictures of that
          somewhere out there is proof that I built a skyscraper out of key cards once
          I really should do that again...
          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

I think the worst part is when my head manager added me to her facebook *it's a fairly communal franchise..almost everyone knows eachother* and I had the pictures in there... and got a comment along the lines of "well at least I know we're paying you to do SOMETHING at night" she took it with good grace thank jeebus

Comment

Working...
            X