X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discovery Channel moves area 51!

To New Mexico.

Last night I was watchin' a rerun of Auction Kings & this guy had some alien mannequins from Roswell he wanted to sell.
    Then some text came up that said "Area 51 is a top-secret base in New Mexico"

You'd think the Discovery Channel would be able to that new-fangled thing called Google,but maybe they haven't upgraded from Windows 95 yet....

I've been to Roswell many times & driven past the "crash site",but it's several miles west of 285 & you need permission to see it so I've never bothered to go there
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Shhh. It's a seeecreet.

Comment

Here and I thought it had been moved to Dugway
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

meh. I'm guessing it's like most military installations: mostly empty over the majority of its' space, but in a few of the buildings, it's crammed to the gills with shit that can kill you seven ways to tomorrow, and about 2/3rds of it works the way it's supposed to. Oh, and the chow hall is a bit dodgy. Don't go on Sundays.
        now, whether anything's of alien/extraterrestrial origin...
        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Quoth Frantic Freddie View Post
          I've been to Roswell many times & driven past the "crash site",but it's several miles west of 285 & you need permission to see it so I've never bothered to go there
          Do you remember "John and the Bean" on 93.3FM? I can't remember which one, but one of them was from Roswell....which explained a lot.
          It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Alien mannequins???

Me wants!
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
            X