This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Rock Lobster View Post
    Is it any wonder I quit working in delis?
    Friend of mine who works in the deli at Voldemort said he was barely a month into the job when a customer threatened to 'shank' him because he didn't slice the lunch meat exactly how he wanted. And then everyone wonders why retail peons end up hating the human race.

Kid from the second story, well, he'll be something someday . . .

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Quoth tilly101 View Post
      Horrible young boy to random mum he just stole from - 'Fuck you lady' *keeps taking her food*

Other mum, now just standing there looking shocked - 'Um....sorry.....sorry little guy, I'm sorry but that's our food buddy'

Horrible young boy, now YELLS at her - 'I said FUCK YOU lady!'
      This is the ideal time to have SC versus SC and have them duke it out.

Comment

I'm halfway surprised the bread mom didn't tell her kid to SMASH all of the bread >_>

Probably would have been a good idea to follow the kid til she left the aisle, then just take the bread back and tell her it's illegal to move it or something
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

If I ever swore like that child in front of my parents, I would not be able to sit down for a week and would still have the taste of soap in my mouth years later. That kid needs a good talking to from my dad.
          "Employees can make or break any business, so treat them with respect. Job satisfaction has little to do with money. Discover what it has to do with and make sure they get it."

Comment

Quoth ShinyGreenApple View Post

Kid from the second story, well, he'll be something someday . .
            Sure he will . . . dead or in jail, take your pick.

Quoth Sandiercy
            If I ever swore like that child in front of my parents, I would not be able to sit down for a week and would still have the taste of soap in my mouth years later.
            If I acted out like even a fraction of that bad when I was just a little Dgoddess, I would not be here today.

My Mom would have not only stomped me into the ground, but would have picked up the pieces, dropped them into a baggie and taken them home with her to stomp all over again.

That kid needs to meet my mom . . .and afterwards, his favorite song will be Bocephus' "Attitude Adjustment."
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth ShinyGreenApple View Post
              Kid from the second story, well, he'll be something someday . . .

[JOFFREY!]
              If that means he'll end up choking to death from poison one day down the line, it's more than that brat deserves.

Hopefully once said brat is of age. Wouldn't advocate poisoning a child, mind you.
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

The kid's just picking the crap up from his mother..His mother on the other hand, she needs a good ass kicking right down the street.

Comment

If I didn't know better, I would have sworn you went to the same store Lupo shops at.
                  To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

I would've jerked my cart away from the kid, too. I don't care who's kid he is; I don't allow that kind of behavior, even if his mom does. And who's she going to complain to? My manager? Oh, yeah--I don't work there.
                    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
                    X