This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth edible_hat View Post
    That all depends whether or not you like sugar-coated deep-fried crickets. They're too crunchy for my tastes, and the legs and antennae get stuck in your teeth.
    No, I'm fairly certain I could do without tasting that particular delicacy. Allthough I did once eat snails in France. Believe it or not, It does not taste as bad as you may think.
    -The one, The Only, AdvancedFlea-

Stick that in your blog and smoke it.

A guide for customers about retail

Comment

Quoth kiokushitaka View Post
      I've always wanted to try wichity grubs...
      hubby's tryed them. he recomends that you cook them, then they taste like stale twisties

Comment

Quoth AdvancedFlea View Post
        No, I'm fairly certain I could do without tasting that particular delicacy. Although I did once eat snails in France. Believe it or not, It does not taste as bad as you may think.
        Well, to be honest, snails mostly taste of parsley and garlic, since it's how you're supposed to cook them. And though I like both parsley and garlic, I don't like snails, but it's more a question of texture than one of actual taste. I'm not fond of mollusks of any kind.
        "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Quoth Samaliel View Post
          Well, to be honest, snails mostly taste of parsley and garlic, since it's how you're supposed to cook them. And though I like both parsley and garlic, I don't like snails, but it's more a question of texture than one of actual taste. I'm not fond of mollusks of any kind.
          I just thought it was an....odd taste

Comment

Fair enough. Actually, I haven't had some for a long time, since I don't actually like that. And there are so much more choices as far as expensive and typically french dishes go.
            "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Quoth Samaliel View Post
              Fair enough. Actually, I haven't had some for a long time, since I don't actually like that. And there are so much more choices as far as expensive and typically french dishes go.
              they are only expensive if you're not actually in france in england, it's so easy and cheap to just drive onto the channel tunnel that if you want french food...you just go to france

Comment

Quoth AdvancedFlea View Post
                XD I should have seen it coming too, to be fair XD
                Oh, no. He'd have had to have had a webcam for that.....

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                  Oh, no. He'd have had to have had a webcam for that.....

^-.-^
                  XD har-de-har, smart ass XD

Comment

Working...
                  X