This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kirachan View Post
    im so glad American Airlines was helpful, we will defiantly be using them in the future.
    Even though they're going to start charging $15 for your first bag and $25 for your second?

We won't be flying with them when we go to Scotland next year. Don't know who we're flying with, but it won't be them. I just wish Southwest flew there!
    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

The partner I work for has been flying Virgin America a lot and is really happy with them. Maybe Virgin Atlantic to Scotland?
      Labor boards have info on local laws for free
      HR believes the first person in the door
      Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
      Document everything
      CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

I refuse to have anything to do with American Airlines. Their fees are exhorbitant! I used to do a lot of flight booking for my old boss, and AA was consistantly 10-50%(!) more expensive than every other option, and almost never had better schedules and often had worse. Plus, they charge a fee for everything. Congrats on getting the guy to waive the fee. They've never even tried to be accommodating when I've had to make changes for my boss. (in their defense, it was always my boss' fault that there had to be changes, but aside from the time on the phone, the changes never cost the airline anything)

Between the various online booking companies, we've used Expedia, Orbitz, and Velocity. We haven't had any problems at all with any of them, but that may be because I'm entirely anal about having every last detail as accurate as possible before I spend any money.

Personally, I prefer to book directly, as there are often fees associated with the other services that make the costs end up very close to the same as the airline in question on it's own. The travel sites are excellent for discovering which airlines actually fly the routes you want, however.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
        X