Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black tank top+green pants=works at Wal-Mart? (LANGUAGE!!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth mikoyan29 View Post
    It shouldn't matter what you are wearing, people should be courteous enough to except the answer of, "I do not work here". IF they can't accept that and they persist then they deserve whatever gets heaped on them. I wear a blue shirt that looks like a best buy shirt but I'm not about to not shop there because of that.
    Exactly. I was more confused than anything at first. I STILL can't figure out how in the fuck she managed to jump to that conclusion. Maybe it's just because I don't think in moron.
    I have CDO. It's kinda like OCD, but the letters are where they should be!

After Tuesday, even the calendar goes W T F...

Comment

To the OP, chances are the red face was from the aneurysm she just had at being told of for being a total asshat in public, loud enough for half the store to hear too, by the description.

I can half understand the ones who bug you when you are wearing the store colors in the store (intentionally or not, I don't know). But seriously, I have never heard of an employee flat out lying to a customer, claiming to not work there to not have to deal with them.

The morons like in the OP however who just start annoying random people... I am going to invent a carp cannon to shoot those people with... or maybe a carp-apult. Either way, fish-to-the-head WILL be done.
      Something kind of sad about the way that things have come to be.
      Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?

Comment

Quoth terakhan View Post
        To the OP, chances are the red face was from the aneurysm she just had at being told of for being a total asshat in public, loud enough for half the store to hear too, by the description.

I can half understand the ones who bug you when you are wearing the store colors in the store (intentionally or not, I don't know). But seriously, I have never heard of an employee flat out lying to a customer, claiming to not work there to not have to deal with them.

The morons like in the OP however who just start annoying random people... I am going to invent a carp cannon to shoot those people with... or maybe a carp-apult. Either way, fish-to-the-head WILL be done.
        Can I fire the first shot >.>
        I have CDO. It's kinda like OCD, but the letters are where they should be!

After Tuesday, even the calendar goes W T F...

Comment

Absolutely shameful. And yes, employees do run for their lives when they see a monkey like this throwing a tantrum that's hurricane-worthy.
          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth terakhan View Post
            Carp are too pretty to use as projectiles. I have a more suitable proposition for ya:

Big fish wif teef like dis!

I didn't post the pic right here because I didn't want to give anyone a shock like I did the last time I suggested using this fish for SC issues.
            What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

You'd think people would look for the name tags . . . .
              They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Panacea View Post
                You'd think people would look for the name tags . . . .
                These are the same people who can't be bothered to read signs.

That wretched, wretched woman in the OP simply decided that MelodiousBubbles worked at WalMart and that was that.

MelodiousBubbles telling her, "I don't work here" did not fit her prior conclusion, therefore MelodiousBubbles was either mistaken (meaning she's stupid, how can she not know she works here?) or lying (deliberately refusing to DO HER JOB AND DO WHAT I SAY!) leading to the meltdown. The whole idea that MelodiousBubbles knows perfectly well where she works, and it's not WalMart, and is, is fact, just another customer, will not be allowed to enter her thinking. Not acceptable. MelodiousBubbles works at WalMart, therefore she must help me, therefore if she doesn't I am perfectly justified in abusing her.

I'd bet anything that her red face was not out of any sense of embarassment, but because MelodiousBubbles successfully challenged her sense of authority. She probably made a very angry complaint to the store manager about "the smart-mouthed girl who wouldn't help me!"

I've run into this twice. Once at Menard's (woman dragged a manager over to the checkout to "fix you good!" Manager apologized to me for the trouble) and once at Target (where the manager threatened to write me up for my attitude. Customer told him I'm an employee, good customer service demands I be an employee, I guess, that one was fun).
                I have a map of the world. It's actual size.

-- Steven Wright

Comment

Quoth TonyDonuts View Post
                  once at Target (where the manager threatened to write me up for my attitude. Customer told him I'm an employee, good customer service demands I be an employee, I guess, that one was fun).
                  I would have died laughing... and then complained to corporate about this sorry excuse for a manager. Unless he was just acting, but it's still a bad thing, just because he didn't want to tell a customer s/he is wrong.
                  No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

I had a customer today who worked in another supermarket and was in with her uniform from said supermarket on (she told me she was in to buy something her store didn't have). She told me that she should have changed before coming in because at least two people asked her to help them. Not only was she from a different store, but their uniforms are a polo shirt and not a smock like ours, they're green and not maroon like ours, and hers from the liquor department which we do not have! I told her this probably happened because so many people think they're in that store when they're in here.

Comment

I know I posted this one a while back.

I made a delivery to one of the hotels at the local airport.

now at the time my uniform consisted of a T-shirt type top with my company name emblasened on the front and back. our pizza bags have the company name BOLDLY printed on the bag itself. MY car has lighted sign with the company name one every surface on top of my roof.

the "customer" was waiting outside the lobby, yapping away on his cell phone. he flags me down. I ask for the room number to verify the right order going to the right person/room. he gives me the correct room number and I have him sign the CC slip. as I am about to get into my car and leave, he stops me as askes me if I am from <other pizza company>.

you utter and deep MORON. did you NOT see all of the material displaying the fact that I work for <my pizza company> and NOT <other company>??????

I mean come on PEOPLE!!!!! does the lighted sign on top of my car (which I KNOW you saw) say I DO NOT WORK for <other company>

so I had to scratch out his signiture on the CC slip and actually go up to the room to deliver the order. yes I got stiffed both times.

I have actually had this happen both ways. we used to have a trucking company hub in my delivery area (since shut down). I have had truck drivers get someone elses order and PAY for it but is was the WRONG pizza company. leaving me with an undeliverable order.
                      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth BeeMused View Post
                        I would have died laughing... and then complained to corporate about this sorry excuse for a manager. Unless he was just acting, but it's still a bad thing, just because he didn't want to tell a customer s/he is wrong.
                        But what about the CUSTOMER who is getting threatened to get written up even though he doesn't work there? So what if the person was wearing a red shirt and tan pants. If people are too stupid to figure out that when a person says, "I don't work here" and can't take that at face value, screw 'em. Altough I normally try to be helpful but if a person persists then I can be very unhelpful quickly.

Comment

I get asked ALL THE FREAKING TIME "do you work here?" but I only recall one instance of someone being rude about it. And she wasn't rude because she thought I was an employee for because she got challenged when I said I wasn't, she was just a rude asshole in general.

Guess I have been lucky so far.

The idea that my town might be more polite than the norm is something I am having trouble believing. So I will chalk it up to luck.

Comment

Dude, it's a Luffy-Fish!
                            Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

^No, no, no. Need THIS fish
                              "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                              "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                              Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Quoth Eisa View Post
                                ^No, no, no. Need THIS fish
                                GAHHH!

*The wild RW flees!*

The frack is THAT?! ...oh, right. Angler fish. I do NOT wanna find one of those at the other end of my fishing rod. I'd rather just see it on a TV screen. Eek!
                                Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Working...
                                X