This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IHOP: Bad & Grocery Shopping with Mom

I am at our local IHOP alot. It's a fun place to be, I'm friends with the staff and I absolutely love them. The lady I affectionately call mommy Carol wasn't at work, but the cook Oz was.

We were brought in and put by a large group who was flinging straws and things. They looked to be about Seniors in High School. A guy decided he was going to start screaming his conversation, and that made it so I couldn't hear Sammi. I made a comment to Sammi once I could, and as they were leaving and asked how their stay was, I was called a bitch by one of the females. No no Chicka, I was playing nice. I simply said, I couldn't hear my friend across from me because the group didn't know how to be respectful of other patrons. Not my fault ya need to learn.

Mom and I went out for breakfast this morning (Yum) and then grocery shopping. I was checking out (mom's leg hurt so she was sitting) and this exchange took place between me and the creepy man behind me.

Creep: "That's alot of stuff for one person."
    Me: "It's for my household."
    Creep: "Maybe I could help you get rid of some of the food. Ya seem like a nice gal."
    Me: "Don't need help. If I do, I'll be sure to call my boyfriend."
    Creep *ignoring*: "You have lots of curves and me with no brakes."
    Me: *sighs* "Look dude. I don't know you, I don't like getting hit on at any point, especially after four hours of sleep, so leave me alone, or I'm gonna lay you out of the floor. I'm taken."

Grr. I'm so taking Lupo shopping with me from now on. Need someone with more brave attittude to tell the creepy's to bug off.

T-shirt?

Has and
    knows how to use it!
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Let's start a t-shirt contest for SHW.

My entry:

My BF taught me Krav Maga.
      Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
      Save the Ales!
      Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Entry:

I'm smiling because I'm imagining you on fire.
        "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
        -Red

Comment

Entry:

I know 65 ways to kill you. Need a demonstration?
          "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

LOL Horror Frog & Red: I love those. <3 C: LOL Boyfriend is a pacifist.. he knows nada. I'm the angry one of out of his (Irish / German, go figure.)

Dalesys: I do! Pull trigger, FIRE!

Comment

Mine:

You - Asshole
              Me - Evil Right Hook

Wanna Dance?
              In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
              She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

I have a minion, and am not afraid to take his leash off.

Um ok now a serious one.

I have a shovel, body bags, and know how to make sure your body is never found.
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

well i alread have a few little thing i would like ot make t-shirts so ill submit on of those

'When people like you bug me i picture them in bras and panties'

or 'i burn stuff cause im pretty'

Comment

Slice and Dice: If you EVER make the "I burn stuff cause I'm pretty" i'd SO buy it.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                      T-shirt?

Has and
                      knows how to use it!
                      makes me wonder if you can commission think geek to make shirts
                      because then you could have the flame thrower really throwing flames ...

Comment

I have PMS and a gun. Be afraid, be very afraid.

Of course, with my luck, the creepers would not only be gawking at my chest to read the shirt, then ask me how big my gun is.
                        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth superhotelworker View Post
                          LOL Horror Frog & Red: I love those. <3 C: LOL Boyfriend is a pacifist.. he knows nada. I'm the angry one of out of his (Irish / German, go figure.)
                          Do NOT tick him off. If he ever gets mad enough to take action against someone, they will regret it. (So might he later though). Ever hear of "shunning"?

Comment

My husband is intimidating, because he does construction work so he's muscular, he has tattoos, and he will offer to show you the inside of your intestines if you piss him off. However, he's more likely to start crying than a fight, unless it's about me. I've seen him scare off groups of people looking to start something by straightening up and glaring at them. It's scary, I'm so glad he doesn't get pissed off at me.

And for the t-shirts:

Last person to anger me is currently in a wooden box, 6 feet underground.
                            Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                            http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
                              I have PMS and a gun. Be afraid, be very afraid.

Of course, with my luck, the creepers would not only be gawking at my chest to read the shirt, then ask me how big my guns are.
                              We've established they're more than mumbles.
                              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                              X